Quote Originally Posted by Von Osnabruck View Post
I've watched a small slice of your replays, maybe 5ish and I have enjoyed seeing how you play. A few notes.

- Book of Curses is really important and seems to slow guys down just enough. How many do you run?
This card is absolutely critical, probably the most important in the deck considering it saves you on average 15 health throughout the game. I run 4x of them.

- You resource alot. What is your sweet spot? 10ish res or does it depend on how many cards you are drawing?
Sweet spot is 11, so you can drop any combination of tidal, 5cc ally, 6cc ally, and ghostmaker.

- Winterborn, at least in the games I watched, didn't seem to draw too many cards other than the first. Do you get the same sense?
Yes, and that's all I need. She is better than Wizent's staff because she doesn't take any shadow energy, and can be a decent meat shield if your opponent wants to stop your draw. Usually I just sac her unless I didn't get a tainted oracle by turn 4.

- Seeing Banish in action makes me appreciate it more. Using it on the worst threat helps delay the use of Tidal Wave.
Yeah, I'm loving that card more and more. It's just a retreat but with the added benefit of not giving your enemy +1 card in their hand, which is absolutely worth the extra 2 cost. I'm playing around with adding more of those.