Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Tapjoy for iPhone: does it really work

I did some (a lot, actually) offers of tapjoy (download and run an app), but I only got credited for the ones I did in the ingame tapjoy app. The other ones which I did on their website(to which I was redirected to, from the shadow era app), were not credited at all. Contacting their support; they replied that I've been credited, which is not true. Is it tapjoys problem, or are the guys at shadow era not able to add the crystals correctly?

It's been more than 6 days and more that 5-7 emails to tapjoy and one to shadow era support(yesterday). I think it's more than 200+ crystals.

Could someone please look into the matter.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Tapjoy doesnt work very well for this game, i installed 2 apps that would give me around 120 crystals but it didnt work and i e-mailed the tapjoy support and they said i already recieved the crystals but i still got my 130 left that i have saved and no new 120 sc.... stupid tapjoy shit! well wulven studios will earn more money from me now instead cause i really need those shadow crystals

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you've emailed Tapjoy and they said it's been credited and have tried re-posting it to be sure, email support@shadowera.com. We can review it, verify with them, and then manually credit the Shadow Crystals.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    If you've emailed Tapjoy and they said it's been credited and have tried re-posting it to be sure, email support@shadowera.com. We can review it, verify with them, and then manually credit the Shadow Crystals.
    Well thx for the reply AnAdolt but i wont trouble the support with that i already paid for some shadow crystals in the game and i can aswell buy some more then to support a real good game. And its just about 120 Sc so it aint that much.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylightning View Post
    Well thx for the reply AnAdolt but i wont trouble the support with that
    irony?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by NachyoChez View Post
    irony?
    Why? It was not me who created the thread