Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by sabre201118 View Post
    Tough week for me, 1-4-1 (17-9-2). Including a loss to our friendly neighborhood moderator Danae (A fun, well fought match against a Zaladar deck).

Probably some regression to the mean, in baseball terms, my batting average of balls in play was way too high. Still almost a 2/3 winning pctg. I'll take it!
    Didn't play much this weekend. 2-2 (19-11-2 overall).
    IGN: E2E BallyWorld
    Common Hero: Victor, Serena, and Gwyn

Resident Sapper and Proud Member of E2E: Enlisted to Endure.

"For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found." Luke 15:24
    "This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." Romans 3:22-24

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Didn't play much this weekend. 2-2 (19-11-2 overall).
    9-6 over the last 10 days or so. Overall record is now 28-17-2. Current rating is in the 240's but I feel the deck could actually play at a higher level. I spent a fair ammount of time from 0-220 tweeking and trying out the new 1.3 cards as I did not get on the test server. If I had hit the ground running, i think this deck could be in the 270's maybe...

I think I am going to shut this deck down (current list updated in first post) for awhile and focus on Gwyn.

"For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found." Luke 15:24
    "This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." Romans 3:22-24

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would love to see an Victor build in the +280ish rating.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFerrari View Post
    I would love to see an Victor build in the +280ish rating.
    I'll do my best to get there! Vic was my first hero, so I would like to see him get his moment in the sun. The potential is there.

I just need to step back for awhile then come back to it with fresh eyes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've been enjoying the posted decks recently along with the conversation around them and thought I'd put mine up too.

Victor

Allies:
    Kris x4
    Puwen x4
    Aldon x3
    Jasmine x3
    Oracle x3
    Sandworm x3
    Aeon x3

Abilities:
    Poor qual x3
    Poison Arrow x4
    Flame arrow x3
    Surprise Attack x4

Items:
    Soul Seek x3

Total 40 at start of game.
    After running solo Gwyn for a while, I've turned back to this Victor deck and have made a few changes. The biggest is a revamp of the draw engines following a discussion in NinjaDuck's Gywn thread. I've dumped the santas and WOTF in favor of Oracles and Surprise Attack. Sure, SA is fragile draw engine, but no worse than WOTF with shriek, FP, and SB's running around. Also, if it goes to the graveyard, I can get it back with no Lilies or smiths, just with Vic's ability. This sometimes results in Puwen or Kris attracting an attack that would be better used elsewere.

Over all, it has been fun to play, the management of two different types of hunter abilities requires more attention to detail but, so far so good. I am 15-5 over thelast week or so. I still don't have a good feel of it vs top decks as it is very tough to get a QM against a >250 deck right now. But the 2-3 I've played have been very good.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A good stretch of 9-2 (just 2-0 after reset). So 24-7 overall. I hope to get a good idea of the long term prospects for the deck with the reset and a larger group of people playing again.