Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

1.503 Amber Rain: Indecisive Blades

I promised this deck out a few weeks ago and I slacked on posting it. For that I apologize, but I hope that people will enjoy it all the same, as always feel free to lave your feedback and/or support.

1.503 Amber Rain: Indecisive Blades

1x Amber Rain

4x Jasmine Rosecult
    4x Puwen Bloodhelm
    3x Aldon the Brave
    3x Priest of the Light.

3x Reserve Weapon
    3x Smashing Blow
    3x Rampage
    4x Blood Frenzy
    4x Retreat

4x Dimension Ripper
    4x Jewelers Dream

Total: 40 Cards

This deck was designed as an Anti-mage deck but it is so much to play and is unfortunantly very common to many Amber Rain decks, but it is something that I am hoping a new player who is struggling with endless Majiya, Eldawen decks can pick up and at least fight them off.

Basic Strategy:
    T2: Puwen
    T3: Jasmine/Priest/Frenzy
    T4: Aldon/JD/Rampage
    T5: Whatever you need to do. If you don’t get a JD out on T4 then I would play a DR, if not then manage the board, with JD, don’t summon any more unless you have to. Save the Allies in your hand for a Board wipe and hopefully using JD, you can keep board control very easily.

When things start getting low, or you need to get board control back, I find DR to be a nice alternative simply because it does 4 DMG unbuffed by Reserve weapon and it can give you those pesky burn cards to kill those mages even quicker.
    Rampage: I was debating putting Crippling Blow in its place and ther reason why is simple. SANDWORM even with my retreats, during testing it was still a pain. But if I have board control I can usually kill it with a 5 DMG Dimension Ripper, and a buffed up Jasmine. But if you omit sandworm from the equation then Rampage has been more beneficial to me.
    Now, the use of Rampage, is understandably missued. I thought long and hard about the best time to play it and use it. I have come up that you need to play it right away! The reason being. You will heal your hero while you are fight for board control. Self explanatory I know but all to often when I first started testing this deck I saw that I kept saccing it early and didn't need it late. I like to follow it up with a Dimension ripper so I can kill an of those pesky 4 health allies and get 2 health. The only way this card is useful is if you get it out early when you are going to need the heals if you aren't planning on going that route. Then feel free to replace it with crippling blow or what ever you feel the deck is missing :P
    Hope you guys enjoy !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Very good deck. Tested.
    I would probably change BF for CB as you said, though I have to test it a little more.
    Thanks for sharing

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachoba View Post
    Thanks for sharing
    Your welcome

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I would be inclined to remove one weapon (or support card even) and add the last Reserve Weapon.
    Shallow Era Channel and Blog
    Enhancing The Community, etc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I actually tried that lol I took away one dimension ripper and added one reserve weapon. it works. I left it the way it is because the plan with the deck is using the dimension ripper keep the field clear and to take the Mage burn cards from them and use that to kill them but if you wanted to focus on using a 5 attack dimension ripper to slap the mages silly then I switch that.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i would try to add 4 CB ~~~

maybe -1 rampage, -1 smashing blow, -1DR, -1RW to achieve that
    KA M Stevevai

IGN:
    KA M Stevevai
    KA Keroro

My articles:
    V1.5 Amber deck
    V1.5 Majiya deck
    V1.5 Gravebone deck

KA is a top chinese guild join our QQ group 134628232 if you are chinese or you can read chinese !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ya Crippling blow is deffinently good for those pesky sandworms. but i usually just retreat and keep pounding with Demension ripper. :P plus it keeps their hand full so I can keep my cards. All try it with them though

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This deck is brutal. I run a variant with -1 DR +1 RW and -3 Rampage -1 Retreat +4 CB. It's been treating me really well so far. Some problems are if I can't get early board control ie if they use item destruction early or if the game gets later there aren't any big allies to drop.