Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleczander35 View Post
    Ok so I'm definitely not getting rid of the dagger, it's got such board control power.
    I considered Belladonna but she is killed to easily, she can never actually get in a hit.
    I would like to find a way to put in Brutal Minotaur, but I can't justify losing any other allies for it.
    I also might add 4 Brutalis just so that you can make sure that by the second draw you should have either Research or Brutalis to play. But this would mean 46 cards.
    Suggestions?
    You should try to limit the size to within 42 cards at most
    Shadow Era, ETC

Evolve Through Cooperation

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleczander35 View Post
    Ok so I'm definitely not getting rid of the dagger, it's got such board control power.
    I considered Belladonna but she is killed to easily, she can never actually get in a hit.
    I would like to find a way to put in Brutal Minotaur, but I can't justify losing any other allies for it.
    I also might add 4 Brutalis just so that you can make sure that by the second draw you should have either Research or Brutalis to play. But this would mean 46 cards.
    Suggestions?
    Also, what do you think about replacing the 3 Plasma Behemoths with 3 Molten Destroyers. The reasons are that while you can just kill PB, Molten Destroyer sets them on fire making it to where their allies die a few turns later and his high attack can kill most allies just while defending.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Exclamation Slight Edit

Ok, I've removed 1 Infernal Gargoyle and one Fireball and added 2 Shriek of Vengeance. It's a nice cheap way to destroy an enemy Research or War Banner.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice deck I should def. test it out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

LordGraveBone

That desk is so good it made both of my decks look like its bitch XD I'm seriously thinking of making it :P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Edited

Just added a few small tweaks that have helped me out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok you were right Plasma Behemoth sucks with portal, so I have replaced him with Brutal Minotaur, much better with portal.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey, I recently played 2 consecutive games with you and was partway through making a possible suggestion when the game ended so I figured a may as well finish it here.

I was suggesting that in a portal deck you may want to consider dropping the Wulven Tracker in favor of Belladonna. I know you mentioned earlier that you felt she is too weak, and that is definitely a fair point, but with portal that isn't much of an issue. She will get in for 4 damage right away and draw you a card all for a casting cost of 4. On top of that the opponent will need to deal with her right away, wasting either a spell or a creature attack. Although the tracker is beefier I find that I rarely manage to get more than one card out of it, and often times I get none at all if portal isn't down.

Ultimately I think the trade off comes down to 2 extra damage or absorbing an extra possible hit with the tracker. Not a huge issue but I didn't think the issue was properly explored here yet. You have a great deck and it was fun playing with you

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree dude after that game I replaced Wulven Tracker with Belladonna and have been using her ever since.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I really like the deck! Thanks for posting