KA M Stevevai

IGN:
    KA M Stevevai
    KA Keroro

My articles:
    V1.5 Amber deck
    V1.5 Majiya deck
    V1.5 Gravebone deck

KA is a top chinese guild join our QQ group 134628232 if you are chinese or you can read chinese !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdom View Post
    Hmmmm can't answer that . I love this kinda deck cos I mostly play it so it's a personal thing. Somewhere around 15 ? I have a similar Eladwen deck which is maybe a tad weaker because of the allies. There are some impressive looking wulven decks but you've really got to know what your doing and be patient. I love decks that aren't obvious and raise a few eye brows, how about you
    Yea same here, one thing I love about my greatest deck so far the Shadowstalker deck, is that if I get a really crappy draw to start and immediately get in a hole, I have healing cards like scarlet vest and things like Lance ability with Raven to make an Ogloth useless. I've come back with 5 health b4 and beat a guy with 20.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by stevevai1983 View Post
    Portal Majiya is my all time favor deck now
    Bella > Wulven Tracker here
    my suggestion:

-3 Wulven Tracke +3 Bella
    -3 PB(PB is bad with portal !) replace with 2DM or BM then add 1 more SK
    -3 Dagger of Unmaking +1 Portal +1 DMT

Brut is also super good,, see if you can find a place for him
    Sorry but I'm new to forums, I could use some explanations on all those abbreviations if don't mind.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Keep the daggers. Everyone will say lose the daggers but I'm not sure tray play this deck. It's up to you in the end and it all depends n your style of play. The reason people are negative about daggers is because it's a fairly recent addition to Mage before that it was always retreat. Try different things and see what works best for you.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Thumbs up Thanks Very Much

Ok I am very happy with what it is currently, I'm going to start building this deck and Swap out cards and experiment with new stuff and whatever I find I will edit the original post with what I have changed and keep it updated.
    Thanks to Nerdom and Stevenai and everyone else who posted
    Hopefully this will help a lot of people.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleczander35 View Post
    Sorry but I'm new to forums, I could use some explanations on all those abbreviations if don't mind.
    check this thread:
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?p=147974
    A1 Icebear: A1's Glacial Claws of Fury

A1 Evolution in Theory

check out SE Toolbox, deck building & analyzing & probability calculations all in one tool:
    video
    download

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdom View Post
    Keep the daggers. Everyone will say lose the daggers but I'm not sure tray play this deck. It's up to you in the end and it all depends n your style of play. The reason people are negative about daggers is because it's a fairly recent addition to Mage before that it was always retreat. Try different things and see what works best for you.
    I don't think the responses you've got about DoU are related to mages making use of them. It's more about mages making use of them in a Majiya portal deck. Most Maj-Portal decks I've seen in the high ratings (280+) I did not see using DoU. Doesn't mean that they didn't have it in their deck though, but once they have put down portal, their main focus is sending allies out of the portal, not bouncing back your opponent's allies. I have a pretty good Majiya deck (not portal) and I have 3 DoU in it. I probably only use one DoU in most of my games but I find it a great addition to a mage deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    At the risk of repeating myself. Bounce ally back. Portal your allies inflict damage, come on it's not rocket science. I'm bored trying to convince people do what you want your lose. Have you critics even tried it or are you just being obtuse.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Don't make me draw a picture

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Decisions

Ok so I'm definitely not getting rid of the dagger, it's got such board control power.
    I considered Belladonna but she is killed to easily, she can never actually get in a hit.
    I would like to find a way to put in Brutal Minotaur, but I can't justify losing any other allies for it.
    I also might add 4 Brutalis just so that you can make sure that by the second draw you should have either Research or Brutalis to play. But this would mean 46 cards.
    Suggestions?