Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Keep getting defeated for no reason.

Hello SE community! I am a rather new member to the game, but I have one huge problem with gameplay. This happens randomly to me on both devices I play on: my iphone and laptop. During a game, I will be whooping my opponent and I pass my turn to him. Then, his turn will sit there forever and then a defeat window pops up and that's it. I LOSE! Is there some sort of hack out there or cheat? This has happened DOZENS of times now, and I suspect foul play since this only happens when I have my opponent crushed. It's really frustrating and now contemplating quitting this game due to this shady glitch I keep running into. I'd say its possibly due to my connection, but it happens on my iphone which has access to the 3g network. Does this happen to anyone else? Any information on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Screw portals. They are totally overpowered and crap!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    it happens to me too. it sucks
    we are on the same page, bro!!!!

i think what makes portal broken is the lack of countering card. If u makes destroying arm as natural abilities, i think it wud be balanced

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by lightbeard View Post
    Hello SE community! I am a rather new member to the game, but I have one huge problem with gameplay. This happens randomly to me on both devices I play on: my iphone and laptop. During a game, I will be whooping my opponent and I pass my turn to him. Then, his turn will sit there forever and then a defeat window pops up and that's it. I LOSE! Is there some sort of hack out there or cheat? This has happened DOZENS of times now, and I suspect foul play since this only happens when I have my opponent crushed. It's really frustrating and now contemplating quitting this game due to this shady glitch I keep running into. I'd say its possibly due to my connection, but it happens on my iphone which has access to the 3g network. Does this happen to anyone else? Any information on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Screw portals. They are totally overpowered and crap!
    Probably you have a connection problem. Though there are reports for hackers in the game. Wait a few days for the update...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by raiharil View Post
    it happens to me too. it sucks
    we are on the same page, bro!!!!

i think what makes portal broken is the lack of countering card. If u makes destroying arm as natural abilities, i think it wud be balanced
    What does this have to do with what he is saying?????