Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tangmcgame View Post
    Though it costs Resources, not Shadow Energy.
    i'm not sure if that's better or worse. really it just means you freed up 3 resources for your turn and a possibility of a 6 damage weapon on turn 3.... i would use this on ter adun since most people would pass up their item cards anyways knowing the hero's ability.

one that took the cake for me since it was probably a serious post was a suggestion for a weapon with 1 durability for the cost of 1 and damage of 4 x_X.
    - it's so blatantly obvious i'm gonna win that they usually quit. =(. i feel like i have to hold back so they won't leave.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by autumnleaf View Post
    i'm not sure if that's better or worse. really it just means you freed up 3 resources for your turn and a possibility of a 6 damage weapon on turn 3.... i would use this on ter adun since most people would pass up their item cards anyways knowing the hero's ability.

one that took the cake for me since it was probably a serious post was a suggestion for a weapon with 1 durability for the cost of 1 and damage of 4 x_X.
    correct were talking about 3 resources to play on only a shadow character. It wont ever be on eladwen or any of the human characters. and yes, you could potentially say, "omg its 6 damage" but how is Fire ball and 1 ally not 6 points of damage? this just makes it so that you sacrifice the ally in order to keep it active for the 6 damage. its really not that bad. It wouldnt benefit all Shadow decks. Im sure it could, but its not to the point where it could "break" the game on its own. Humans have the ability to break the weapon anyways, or they could kill the creatures and then on their turn they cant pay for the cost to keep the weapon active.

also, maybe i am misunderstanding something. When you play a weapon does it act as spell? It just comes in and deals damage? or is it attached to something so that something can attack? How exactly are weapons going to work on the game because maybe i have misunderstood something.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazykidpsx View Post
    correct were talking about 3 resources to play on only a shadow character. It wont ever be on eladwen or any of the human characters. and yes, you could potentially say, "omg its 6 damage" but how is Fire ball and 1 ally not 6 points of damage? this just makes it so that you sacrifice the ally in order to keep it active for the 6 damage. its really not that bad. It wouldnt benefit all Shadow decks. Im sure it could, but its not to the point where it could "break" the game on its own. Humans have the ability to break the weapon anyways, or they could kill the creatures and then on their turn they cant pay for the cost to keep the weapon active.

also, maybe i am misunderstanding something. When you play a weapon does it act as spell? It just comes in and deals damage? or is it attached to something so that something can attack? How exactly are weapons going to work on the game because maybe i have misunderstood something.
    Imagine "What Big Teeth" with durability and different stats and effects. They are items, I believe.
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Furthermore, items can be used when they come into play. So with that blade that swings for 6 and takes an ally sacrifice to keep around all it really does is turn every hero into a Mega-Eladwen for a few turns a game. Drop it, swing, let it die. 6 damage for no resource cost.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    its no different from using Lightning Strike. 2 targets 3 damage a piece. It really makes for a specific deck to keep it active. Not all decks would run it and the ones that do, make it so that the opponent has a clock that they have to deal with.

preasure from a turn 4 portal is very similar to this dropping on turn 3.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey Big Teeth is a common card and the weapons we are creating are rares, of course they need to be more powerfull.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Yugda View Post
    Hey Big Teeth is a common card and the weapons we are creating are rares, of course they need to be more powerfull.
    Ugggggghhhh I want to believe this is a joke but I think you're actually serious....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Volpe View Post
    Ugggggghhhh I want to believe this is a joke but I think you're actually serious....
    I forgot this @Gota Considering 'what big teeth' is a 3 cost 1 atk no effect card, some of those suggestions are way overpowered....

xD

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I'm sorry but what is munchkin cheese? -- can I have some? -- is it vegan and some sort of cheese substitute? or is it a kind of cheese?

From what I'm getting though, is it that it inspires its eaters to be a bit heavy handed with card suggestions? Is it some sort of barbiturate? Or is it actually a stimulant?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Narziss View Post
    I'm sorry but what is munchkin cheese? -- can I have some? -- is it vegan and some sort of cheese substitute? or is it a kind of cheese?

From what I'm getting though, is it that it inspires its eaters to be a bit heavy handed with card suggestions? Is it some sort of barbiturate? Or is it actually a stimulant?
    You know when you laugh really hard and you accidentally let out a snort? Yeah you just made me do that.