Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

questions about banebow

Hey fellas

I posted a thread maybe 1 week ago with some questions about the deck i had for banebow.. now i have changed it a lot but still i got big trouble vs certain enemyes ill try you to explain why later.. so here is my deck

Banebow
    4* infernal garg
    4* Brutalis
    4* Thaddeus
    4* Behemoth
    2* shadow knight
    2* Ogloth

4* poison arrow
    4* flaming arrow
    4* Surprise attack
    2* Sacrificial lamb
    3* wrath of the forest
    2* golden katar

total cards 40

Somehow the deck seems very imbalanced to me (in a negativ way).. normally if i got the option ill start t2 brutalis, t3 Thaddeus -> ability if necessary to kill their t3 if possible.. ill try to go wrath of the forest t4 if i see i can hold the hand then go behemoth t5 then mostly it is very situational. When i started with banebo wi loved to play dark warriors and beladonas because they offer +1 draw and i felt like i never get low on cards.. but those 2 allyes healthpool is so low dat they can be 1shotted by lots of opponents so it was really hard for me to bring them in the game safe. So i exchanged the Beladonas and 2 of the dark knights for the behemoth (which got 5 health) and infernal gargs. still i feel like i mostly sacrifice the infenrals because on t3 i will draw thaddeus anyway and on t4 i will play wrath of the forest or surpriseattack. And in 90% of the games i dont use more than 1 arrow ( if i use them then it is in the earlygame) and i feel like the t2-t4 drops are too important than to play them for a card you cant profit from later in the game

so here are my questions:
    -what can you do vs human allies when they start with playing, their t1 is brigitte, their t2 is puwen, t3 aldon and t4 jasmin?
    (had this combo now is several games and i did not win 1 of them.. even if on t1 they played nothing)
    -what would you change about the deck
    -when do you feel like it is the right timing to play wrath of the forest and also golden katar?
    -how du you play vs mages who can 1shot almost any of your allies? i tryed kill them early but if i wasnt fast enough i rly had 0.00 chance towards mid-lategame
    -how do you defeat sandworms???? (i hate them so badly..i know banebow deals true dmg to them with the ability but 2dmg.. all 3 rounds?? flame arrow 0dmg? poison 0dmg? + if they play book of curse your allies will not even be able to deal dmg to these things :s

sorry for the long text^^ i just wana improve my knowledge about banebow because my experiance isnt really too big.
    cheerios

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i think you need SS as your main weapon. It's superior than golden katar
    Also i think remove the Ogloth then add more SK would be better.

Surprise attack i am not sure about this card...
    KA M Stevevai

IGN:
    KA M Stevevai
    KA Keroro

My articles:
    V1.5 Amber deck
    V1.5 Majiya deck
    V1.5 Gravebone deck

KA is a top chinese guild join our QQ group 134628232 if you are chinese or you can read chinese !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I applaud you sir for sticking with the hero you have chosen and trying to improve your skill with him instead of picking an easier hero to play.*

Bane bow is tricky to play I love playing as him and I have a deck that I'll post tomorrow or the day after if you care to look at it.*

If you want to some advice now check out my 1.29 magical number 4 deck I'll add a link to my signature for you. It's outdated but I talk a little about killing sandworms.*

Although you probably know this the trick is to kill the mini protector as fast as possible*

So I would*
    T1 hold*
    T2 brutalis
    T3 DMT ( brutalis + DMT drop dmg)
    T4 Gets complicated*
    poison arrow jasmine, use Ability on Aldon and jasmine, then kill Aldon with DMT and attack hero for 1 with brutalis.

Poison arrowim jasmine will do two damage before she can do anything anyways so no need to rush they will die in due time. Also I left puwen alone because by himself he isn't much of a threat but you need to get those big monsters down. I.ll post a link in this thread to my new updated banebow deck when I post it good luck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I decided to post the 1.29 banebow deck here instead of adding it to my signature again.

Banebow Magical Number 4
    Last edited by ikkii; 05-14-2012 at 08:01 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Flaming arrow can deal two damage to Sandworm. Anyway, it is designed to be hard to kill. Hero ability plus Shadow knight will kill it.

Wrath of the forest: always play on T4.. And you need 4 copies.

Golden katar: why don't you use soul seeker? You need attacking, not defending. And it heals your hero, which is the way to win mages. Banebow with soul seeker seem to be winning mages quite easily.

Shriek and LLN, I.e. item destruction is what you need to add.

You probably don't need 4 surprise attack.

Btw, you may try net trap when going second on T2 and see if it works for you.
    Shadow Era, ETC

Evolve Through Cooperation

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thx for your advices, ill take a look at your deck for sure.. i really didnt notice flaming arrow deals 2dmg to sandworm i thought it is blocked by their armor aswell and therefor useless

i adjusted my deck a little bit but i wont take out the surprise attack, i think this card is really underrated you get back 1card after 1 attack already and ambush isnt that bad aswell, i love to play it on a gargoyl or brutalis so they either focus him and let my other allies alive or ignore him for free draw every turn

i got 4*wrath of the forest now and switched the 2 katars for 2SS, added 2LLN and 2 shriek although i hate playing shriek early and most low resources supportcards are played early (warbanner, tome of knowledge etc..). for offensiv cards i took out 1*DMT and 2*ogloth and added 2bad wolves (i sacrifice them in most times but i liek them vs mages for their susatin) and 1*SK (for 3 in total).

won every match till now with this deck only lost when i got disconnects from damn phone