Close

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, in general there are I think two kinds of Majiyas around. The first one and most popular one is Portal Majiya. She'll focus on getting portal out in the later turns of the game, and hurl allies at you at ferocious speed.

The second one is control Majiya. She uses somewhat lower cost cards and tries to control the board with her burn spells and then uses small allies (Brutes, Death Mage Thaddeus, Infernal Gargoyle) to actually do the damage to the opponent. Depending on how you like to play her, she also uses Dagger of Unmaking to delay the opponent.
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by iClipse View Post
    Well, in general there are I think two kinds of Majiyas around. The first one and most popular one is Portal Majiya. She'll focus on getting portal out in the later turns of the game, and hurl allies at you at ferocious speed.

The second one is control Majiya. She uses somewhat lower cost cards and tries to control the board with her burn spells and then uses small allies (Brutes, Death Mage Thaddeus, Infernal Gargoyle) to actually do the damage to the opponent. Depending on how you like to play her, she also uses Dagger of Unmaking to delay the opponent.
    You know, this is actually good news! It means I wasn't as far off in my deck strategy as I thought.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Trasd

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I know you enjoy this game. There is a lot of great articles and people to gleam from. Welcome !!