Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Wierd Gravebone deck

Ok guy i tried to make something diferent with gravebone, messing with some cards that are not been used and cards that i have never seen been used with gravebone, please give me opinions.

Hero
    1x gravebone

allies

2x Molten Destroyer
    2x Ogloth
    4x Wulven trackers
    4x Gargoyles

Spells

4x fireballs
    3x LS
    3x Sac lamb
    2x shircks
    2x ley line nexsus
    2x Novas
    2x clinging web
    3x rain delay
    Weapons & Armor

2x Crescendo
    2x dagger of unmake
    2x voice of winter

So the point of this deck is survive till turn 5, 6 so you can be a real nuke and control deck later on.

Voice of winter:
    a really cool thing i found out with voice of winter and GB is that if you revive an allie using GB ability the allie will come to the field unfrozen giving you great advantage after you nova the field or after crecendo.

Why 2 crecendo and 2 novas:
    Well GB cant take much damage and his early game is not that strong, Nova takes 5 damage out of you, every time i cast it, it hurts a lot, but its a necessary evil for GB sometimes so i decided to keep 2 and add 2 crescendo...i know it takes to long for it to clean the field but while your wating, it will defend you greatly, and give you time to get monsters down on the field, and dont forget ogoth and best part it wont kill your allies or take life out of you. Crecenso will also help you kill the worm and aeon, also good against elementalis

Web, Voice of winter, dagger, rain delay

All this cards will help you control the board and make time for crescendo to exploat, even without crescendo remember that you still have 2 novas. a cool combo is to cast dagger of unmake returne enemy allies to opponets hands and next turn cast voice of winter. i always cast rain delay after i cast crescendo, web will hold down worm for a good time and rain delay will work wonders with crescedo.

Wulven trakers, sac lamb, gargoyles:

well here are my draw engines, gargoyle is a good meat shield and when his almost dead ill use sac lamb on him t draw 3 cards and if i really need a monster ill revive him, but i dont recommend reviving him most of the times GB ability is for the fatties. the trakers work as meat shields to, ppl always try to get him, and when his dying i atack for last time to get a last draw and then sac him to get 3 more cards, i always revive him if im sure that next ture he will be alive to get me another draw or if i need some meat shield.

PLEASE: HELP, TROLL, HATE, ANYTHING :P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Too little allies for Gravebone to play with, lots of unnecessary stuff, but I know this deck is supposed to be gimmicky.
    Scrupulous Ash Collector of the Blue Phoenix.
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix

Greatness, Reborn

Shadow Era Network - Shadow Era community hub.

Quote Originally Posted by BDK16 View Post
    You're the best Unruler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bhleg View Post
    No one know FS better than you, our King of FS.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    its true, to little allies, but GB ability helps you with that a bit. Would you make some changes? or just go for something else? haha

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I would simply add more allies. Plasma Behemoths instead of Moltens because PBs are safe to sac/nova. Shadow Knights because you can resurrect them indefinitely and exhaust the amount of removals of your opponent. I'm not suggesting any early game stuff, because maybe your strategy will be like this: stall with Rain Delays and Clinging Webs (add more of them) until t5, then cast PB, he gets killed/disabled, then nova (add one or two more novas) and resurrect PB. If it gets killed again - SK or another PB. This would be kinda unusual strategy but based on maximum capitalization on shadow allies (strongest fatties) and GB's ability.
    Scrupulous Ash Collector of the Blue Phoenix.
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix

Greatness, Reborn

Shadow Era Network - Shadow Era community hub.

Quote Originally Posted by BDK16 View Post
    You're the best Unruler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bhleg View Post
    No one know FS better than you, our King of FS.