Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Game I won ended in draw

Just played a game:

E2E Maldazar vs Zhykon

On my last turn, I attacked with all my allies on his hero and I won the game. I got the victory screen, did not get any points, but that happens a lot.

So I went check my opponents rank (I always do that after the game) when to my suprise the match is saved as draw. I watch the replay and in the replay, on my last turn, right before my allies start attacking, the game just gives a draw screen.

Anyway, I don't mind about the draw, just thought it was usefull to post this her so that you guys can maybe see behind the screens (in logs or whatever) what went wrong, and maybe fix it. Good luck
    Member of E2E.

“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    “I want to know God's thoughts - the rest are mere details.”
    “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

- by Albert Einstein

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Happened to mo too, but since i got the xp & gold for a victory, i didn't say anything, :P
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱