Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Some bugs I found.

First off great game, sorry to Angelspike, for some reason I couldn't attack during the action phase which brings me to a couple bugs I've noticed.

I play an elemental deck and lost the ability to attack in the middle of tha match. I used transference and snagged a mage portal and cast that out, I also stole a Aeon Stormcaller with Mind Control....somewhere between those two actions I couldn't attack with monsters for the rest of the game.

Also another bug I have noticed has to do with Curse and Sharp Edge, if they are cast on a creature within the same round, the 2 attack power is completely lost from the creature for the rest of the game. It's as if the math offsets each other and it doesn't reset properly.

Other then that great game.

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    it was the mind control. it's a known bug and hopefully gets fixed in the upcoming patch.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, sorry for a post on a known issue, just saw that in another thread.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Also, can anyone tell me how I'm losing a match when the opponent is timing out I guess?

That has happened two me twice now, where I'm waiting on my opponent to finish their turn and I'm the one that loses.....wasn't making sense to me.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think this is the already known random defeat bug. Problems with the server i think cause random defeats to random players.