Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Are there Digital Foils in the booster packs?

Okay so even though I feel I already know the answer to this, considering I have never seen one in game yet, but I figured I would ask anyways.
    A few weeks ago I read a post by someone who said they buy booster packs rather than buy the decks and sell the cards because there was a chance to get a foil. I just purhased 5 booster packs and am planning on buying more if there are foils but if not then Ill just buy the decks and sell the cards to get gold haha.

Thanks in advance for replies.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Heh? Foils WILL come in boosters yes. However, since foils aren't released yet, it's kinda hard to get them already, don't you agree?
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by iClipse View Post
    Heh? Foils WILL come in boosters yes. However, since foils aren't released yet, it's kinda hard to get them already, don't you agree?
    Exactly what I was thinking, but I wasnt sure Since I read the post from someone saying he buys booster packa rather than selling pre constructed decks to get gold.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, I used boosters as well to get my full set. Yes, decks give more money, but from buying a lot of boosters I also got the cards I needed, so I didn't need to sell everything for 50% of the value. If you just want some gold, you're better of buying the Elemental deck. But I haven't seen any breakdown on the cheapest way to get ALL cards as of yet.
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think cheapest way to first max the class cards by getting 2 of each class starters and then hoarding gold by buying&selling Elemental starters, is it not?