Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

What do you think of this Nishaven deck?

- 1 Hero

1 * Nishaven________________Human Hero - Mage_____26_____5: Plasma blast deals 4 damage to all allies.

- 13 Ally

4 * Aeon Stormcaller_________Human Ally__________6 4 8_____Protector: Enemies cannot attack your other allies or hero.
    1 * Aldon the Brave__________Human Ally [Unique]___3 2 4_____Your allies have +1 attack on your turn.
    4 * Erika Shadowhunter_______Human Ally__________5 4 3_____Stealth: Erika cannot be attacked.
    4 * Sandra Trueblade_________Human Ally__________4 2 3_____When Sandra enters play, destroy an enemy resource.

- 12 Ability

4 * Fireball_________________Mage Ability__________3________Fireball does 4 damage to target opponent.
    4 * Lightning Strike___________Mage Ability_________4________Lightning does 3 damage to up to 2 different targets.
    4 * Arcane Burst_____________Mage Ability_________4________Arcane Burst does 2 damage to up to 4 different targets.

- 4 Items

2 * Portal___________________Mage Item__________4________Ongoing: Allies you summon can attack immediately.
    2 * Research________________Mage Item__________2________2: Draw a card.

Resource Curve

1___0
    2___2
    3___5
    4___14
    5___4
    6___4

Looking at clearing the board untill later in the game then releasing my allys at about 6th turn. Havent had alot of time testing but see what you think. Might replace Research with Bazaar.
    Last edited by i3ond; 03-15-2011 at 12:18 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    more aldon, less erika. more research and portal.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Better post formatting please lol.. Other than that, I agree with arebelspy..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    oh and blake is missing too.

formatting does make it harder to read.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    LOL yea cant use tab and space bar dosent work properly.

1 * Nishaven

- 13 Ally

4 * Aeon Stormcaller
    1 * Aldon the Brave
    4 * Erika Shadowhunter
    4 * Sandra Trueblade

- 12 Ability

4 * Fireball
    4 * Lightning Strike
    4 * Arcane Burst

- 4 Items

2 * Portal
    2 * Research

Cant see blake working with the whole ethos of the deck. i see what you mean with portal might add 1 more and maybe 2 more research so i will have more chance of getting portal before 6th turn and research asap. n ive just noticed that Aeon Stormcaller abillity makes Erika Shadowhunter abillity redundant.
    Last edited by i3ond; 03-15-2011 at 02:12 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you want to keep playing your control/huge allies strategy i recommend replacing the Erikas with Raven Wildheart.
    Erika is a very problematic card, because it is easily one-shotted by Eladwen and Zaladar. Priests can also kill her with smite.
    Raven is a also a better choice because she works well with portal against other Ravens or Aeons.
    Regarding Portal, 4 are a must-have for your strategy; you need them to take advantage of Nishavens' ability quicker.
    And 2/3 aldons are better too. The fact that he is unique isn't that big of a problem, because intelligent opponents will kill him as fast as possible anyways.
    future Rogue 4 life.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by i3ond View Post

Cant see blake working with the whole ethos of the deck
    you have very few low cost things, so your first few turns, if you don't get one of your two research, you can't do much. and if they sandra you once or twice, you're hurting way more than most decks, it'd prolly be gg

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1 * Nishaven

- 12 Ally

4 * Aeon Stormcaller
    4 * Raven Wildheart
    4 * Sandra Trueblade

- 10 Ability

2 * Fireball
    4 * Lightning Strike
    4 * Arcane Burst

- 7 Items

3 * Portal
    4 * Research

1____0
    2____4
    3____2
    4____15
    5____4
    6____4

Thats the final tune before hard testing. Im airing on the side of including blake for cannon fodder and to carry me thru the first few turn. Played one match and won it quiet confidently but the deck was no where near top meta. Not to confident on how this deck will play againt the meta but thats the fun of the game. Ty for the advice.
    Last edited by i3ond; 03-15-2011 at 05:07 PM.