Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: eVictor [1.503]

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Cool eVictor [1.503]

Props to davidwm18 for basically crafting the original version which is almost untouched.

Current Deck (42):

1 x Victor Heartstriker

3 x Jasmine Rosecult
    2 x Lily Rosecult
    3 x Puwen Bloodhelm
    2 x Birgitte Skullborn
    2 x Raven Wildheart
    3 x Aldon the Brave
    2 x Tainted Oracle
    2 x Aeon Stormcaller
    (19 allies)

4 x Poison Arrow
    3 x Retreat
    2 x Ley Line Nexus
    (9 abilities)

3 x Death Trap
    1 x Night Prowler
    4 x Wrath of the Forest
    1 x Spelleater Bands
    4 x Soul Seeker
    (13 items)

Demonstration play list below.

Vs Gwenneth:

Vs Eladwen:

Vs Elementalis:

Last edited by Keaven; 06-07-2012 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Adding videos
    Shallow Era Channel and Blog
    Enhancing The Community, etc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    no description?
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    no description?
    Evict all allies.

Looks pretty self explanatory. Never use Birgitte T1 or into certain death unless you have Wrath of the Forest out. Other than that, play with what you draw and draw as much as you can.

Just topped the Victor Hero Leaderboard with it. Replays should be viewable for a while.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    One thing a few Victor players might not realise is that when using his ability and returning a Death Trap on T5 or later with a Soul Seeker in hand if you have enough health you are usually better off redeploying the trap first before Soul Seeker as this will prevent a fatty hitting the board the next turn and you can then bring out Soul Seeker to kill the ally you used the ability on to regain HP. This really helps in saving more HP and also slowing the pace of the match to gain SE or support cards to deal with their fatties. Particularly effective against Humans stocking Sandworm.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Most time I was ignoring the effectivness of death trap, I was only using basically to counter mage's Portal but you show me now it can be effective ever. Nice playing.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by davidwm18 View Post
    Most time I was ignoring the effectivness of death trap, I was only using basically to counter mage's Portal but you show me now it can be effective ever. Nice playing.
    No worries. In the version where Victor's ability first changed he was the first Hero I picked up and made quite an effective anti-meta deck with that got my rating quite high.
    Last edited by Keaven; 05-04-2012 at 07:18 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Your ideas.

Keaven I have always been a huge fan of your ideas, overall they are the most creative ones on the forum/website. I have been extremely successful with a tweaked version of your solo Boris, and I too share a love for Victor (starting from when I played Banebow as an underplayed hero). The good thing about Victor is he doesnt have to have any 4x of any card besides his draw engines/SS's/Poison arrows, which is great if you ask me! I am definitely going to try this build as I have had something very similar but I focused on the later stages in the game, because Victor is highly a survivalist hero. Again, I really enjoy your deck ideas, but not everyone is as intelligent a player as you or Caitlyn or Dima to name a few, so I would love to see your decks featured even more than they are so you should touch them up with a little general strategy. Like I said, there are a lot of us that can see your strategy, but not all of us! Anyways down to business I would like to share a few decks with you "personally" or rather swap them if you don't mind.

By the way ignore my "post rate" lol I don't post very often by no means, but trust me I read the forums almost 4 or so times a day and have created decks for every single hero but mages (I played them way back in the 1.2's, but they are extremely easy and not worth my time). Anyhow I look forward to your reply.

Thanks for your time,

Exxodiuz/Luvless

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Exxodius View Post
    Keaven I have always been a huge fan of your ideas, overall they are the most creative ones on the forum/website. I have been extremely successful with a tweaked version of your solo Boris, and I too share a love for Victor (starting from when I played Banebow as an underplayed hero). The good thing about Victor is he doesnt have to have any 4x of any card besides his draw engines/SS's/Poison arrows, which is great if you ask me! I am definitely going to try this build as I have had something very similar but I focused on the later stages in the game, because Victor is highly a survivalist hero. Again, I really enjoy your deck ideas, but not everyone is as intelligent a player as you or Caitlyn or Dima to name a few, so I would love to see your decks featured even more than they are so you should touch them up with a little general strategy. Like I said, there are a lot of us that can see your strategy, but not all of us! Anyways down to business I would like to share a few decks with you "personally" or rather swap them if you don't mind.

By the way ignore my "post rate" lol I don't post very often by no means, but trust me I read the forums almost 4 or so times a day and have created decks for every single hero but mages (I played them way back in the 1.2's, but they are extremely easy and not worth my time). Anyhow I look forward to your reply.

Thanks for your time,

Exxodiuz/Luvless
    Very much appreciated X. Best compliment I've received so far.

When I get inspired by an idea or deck build I usually spend more time tuning it than I do writing about it first. Sometimes I post a fully tuned deck, but more often than not I post it before it's complete so that others can try it out, comment, or even help me tune it to make it easier (there's so many now).

I initially decided to blog all my decks throughout the whole process of tuning, with the intention of only posting tuned decks. But as this site feature is underused I tend to do both now.

I will always come back to the good decks and post strategy within the topic or update the OP. This is definitely a deck I will take the time to post detailed strategy as it is the most viable Victor Deck I have played so far. I find the best way to briefly, and broadly define a decks strategy is more to do with resourcing choices as opposed to summoning choices.

When I do come back to post more in depth analysis there are a few players that have already tried the deck that can contribute better also- speaking from experience rather than theory crafting alone.

As far as sharing/swapping decks, I'm always happy to help anyone. I do prefer to do it publicly though (starting to get quite a few PMs) so I don't have to go over anything multiple times and I don't keep anything to myself as contributing to this community is as enjoyable for me as winning matches.

I'm happy to keep anyone's decks private if they wish to share and bounce ideas, but all of mine are public at some point.
    Last edited by Keaven; 05-04-2012 at 04:15 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What's your game name? I'd enjoy watching some replays to see this deck played.
    "The race for quality has no finish line." -SPDIII

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mongobo View Post
    What's your game name? I'd enjoy watching some replays to see this deck played.
    I've been working on Niche Haven most recently so there are no matches in my recent history. My IGN is Borlaug and I'll post here again when I bring the deck back out so you can see some replays. I'm currently working on a Jericho deck.