Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Toledo, OH

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Anybody here interested in coming to Columbus to play a couple of games and help me out? I am making some markers for the physical games that make statuses easy to see and denote, and I want to make a video of us using these markers in action so people know how to use them. I'll need to play a couple of games against you, maybe set up some pre-fabricated game states, and it shouldn't take more than an hour or so. If you'd like to stay longer and play some real games I am sure that can also be arranged, along with whatever trading and other hijinks ensue when two gamers get together.

I am available for this any weekday from noon until 5. For your time, I'll give you a set of these markers to keep, and you'll have your face on video with me so when I'm famous you can show your friends and make them jealous. PM me for details, I'd like to get this done soon!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This could be a distant possibility for me. Sunday would be the only day I'd really be able to get down there. I'll let you know in a day or two.
    Only YOU can prevent rage-quitting.

Acolytes of A1: Students today, Masters tomorrow

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Sundays aren't great for me and this Sunday is totally out. I could do the 23rd before 3pm if that works for you.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lol... The 23rd is the one and only Sunday that won't work for me. Looks like I'll have to pass. Sorry man!
    Only YOU can prevent rage-quitting.

Acolytes of A1: Students today, Masters tomorrow

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    No worries. If I can't find anyone else by then I'll let you know and we can try for the 30th.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am from the Monroe MI area I could head to Toledo to play if we got a group to play with. I came late to SE but I did get my hands on a booster box. Still need some starter decks though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Player in waterville

Quote Originally Posted by lolcifer View Post
    Anyone else around here? We could play at my house, or at Game Room. I think there's a new comic shop on Monroe St, we could probably play there as well.
    ......I got a couple players in the Waterville area and I'm trying to be this areas champion if so I'll be organizing tournaments. I'll need help reaching out to other players I know this is an old post but hopefully u see it and your still playing...we can play here too I have the space