Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Nishaven Deck: Act of Vengeance

EDITED DECK V.2

I am experimenting on Nishaven. I am utterly frustrated on how to make him powerful.

So far, I got great wins from this deck. Comments from the experts are greatly appreciated.

Nishaven x1

Allies:

Priest of the Light x4
    Armored Sandworm x4
    Tainted Oracle x4

Abilities:

Fireball x4
    Freezing Grip x3
    Poison Gas x1
    Lightning Strike x2
    Engulfing Flames x1
    Supernova x4

Support:

Bad Santa x4
    Ley Line Nexus x2

Armor/Weapons:

Snow Sapphire x2
    Wrath of Summer x2
    Voice of Winter x2

Total # of Cards: 40

Thanks a lot... Maldazar!
    Last edited by MakiGee; 05-04-2012 at 06:24 AM. Reason: New deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    [Saved for future edits/comments]
    Black Templars - No Remorse, No Fear, No Pity.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hello

First of all I would remove the Violet Thunderstorm, I just think that Snow Sapphire is beter in all situations.

Also I don't see why the Wrath of Summer, would remove all of them and maybe add 2 more Tainted Oracle OR Honored dead (could help you against other mages, and both boost your drawing) and leave the other place empty, so that you go back to 40 cards.

Also 1x Drain Power and 1x Sever Ties is not really usefull because they are too situational, and with only 1 of each you will just not (nearly ever) get them in the right situation. I would remove them and add 2x supernova's or add 2x Voice of Winter.

Anyway, good luck with your deck!
    Member of E2E.

“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    “I want to know God's thoughts - the rest are mere details.”
    “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

- by Albert Einstein

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldazar View Post
    Also 1x Drain Power and 1x Sever Ties is not really usefull because they are too situational, and with only 1 of each you will just not (nearly ever) get them in the right situation. I would remove them and add 2x supernova's or add 2x Voice of Winter.

Anyway, good luck with your deck!
    True for Drain Power, plus most SE is used for Allies anyway which you don't need to be too concerned about and Priest of the Light does a good enough job of slowing down Amber Rain, Gwenneth, and Darkclaw.

However Sever Ties is a 10 HP damage card against warriors using Enrage so it isn't needed until late game anyway, 1 copy is fine and can even come in handy in other matches such as Gwen and Darkclaw especially.
    Shallow Era Channel and Blog
    Enhancing The Community, etc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Keaven View Post
    True for Drain Power, plus most SE is used for Allies anyway which you don't need to be too concerned about and Priest of the Light does a good enough job of slowing down Amber Rain, Gwenneth, and Darkclaw.

However Sever Ties is a 10 HP damage card against warriors using Enrage so it isn't needed until late game anyway, 1 copy is fine and can even come in handy in other matches such as Gwen and Darkclaw especially.
    Yes, indeed Sever Ties can be usefull. But again, what if you start with it? Are you gonna hold it all game to maybe in the late game remove the Enrage? And because you have only 1 copy, even if you don't get is at the start there is still a change you will also not get it later on when you need it (it can be in the last 10 cards or in the first 10, in both situations the odds of you using it are low), so thats why I don't think one copy of a card like that is good. Would include a second copy maybe to counter warriors (and some other heroes/situations) but only one is not worth it, I would prefer another Supernova.
    Member of E2E.

“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    “I want to know God's thoughts - the rest are mere details.”
    “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

- by Albert Einstein