Here s a fun deck to play.

Check page 2 & 3 of this thread to understand why I made it

i never played with Vic before and now i think he s a really fun hero to play.

The deck :

2x Lily Rosecult
4x Puwen
4x Birgitte skullborn
3x Aldon
3x PotL
4x Armored Sandworm
4x Tainted Oracle

4x Poison Arrow
2x Retreat!
2x Honored dead
2x LLN

4x Cobraskin Wraps
3x Soul Seeker

That's 42 cards.

Strategy:
It depends on your opponent.
Try to rush with weenies while you delay High cc cards from enemy with Cobraskin wraps. Sac a card EVERY turn (this is important as it will give you an advantage vs opponents who don't expect tour cobraskin wraps).
Your weenies will die and the fight for the board will begin. Now you have to put sandworms on the board and kill threatening allies with vic ability with/or poison arrow. Thanks to Vic ability, you have "infinite" poison arrow. put bow on the board, heal, delay opponent, make him mad with retreat!, PotL, poison arrow. Use retreat to get back a crippled sandworm. Continue to use Cobraskin wraps but never go under 5cc. If the ennemy gives everything he has to kill a sandworm, it's victory.

Counters:
Millstalker, Solo DC. Everything with evil ascendant will destroy you. Fortunately they are rare. GB & Gwen are a problem too. GB because when you use your ability to kill an ally, he can rez it. Gwen because you mostly have weenies (that's healing for her).

Easy preys (well i think):
Priests (god I hate them): Delay their stupid wave with cobraskin wraps while you punch them with your weenies. They will wave but guess what, you have tainted oracles so you can start all over + your bow to finish them.
Elad: I made a few games vs her and I had no problems. Sandworms + aldon is an evil combo vs any mage, especially when they can't put anything on board thanks to your ability and arrows. Should be the same vs Maj.

I haven't tested this deck a lot yet so any advice is welcome but it seems to work fine

Peace.