Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Tapjoy Offers Rewards!!

Hey!!
    Great news, and then some sad news, to my surprise Tapjoy Finaly had some offers to get free shadow crystals! I have been waiting for weeks hoping they would, as soon as I found out I downloaded a bunch of thier apps to recive the rewards, I should be getting around 247 shadow crystals, but as of now have not recived any, I sent a message to Tapjoy support have not heard back yet, or should I e-mail s.e. support not tapjoy?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You'll need to contact Tapjoy for further assistance with this. Tap on your Shadow Crystals at the bottom-left corner of the in-game Merchant screen. Then tap on "Missing Shadow Crystals?" at the bottom of the Earn Shadow Crystals page.

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I too downloaded many apps on iPad listed by tapjoy. However, no crystals have been awarded so far despite writing to them yesterday by clicking on the "missing shadow era crystals" link.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by najmister View Post
    I too downloaded many apps on iPad listed by tapjoy. However, no crystals have been awarded so far despite writing to them yesterday by clicking on the "missing shadow era crystals" link.
    Same Boat here, 297 shadow crystals should be rewarded to me for my downloads I sent them a numbet of messages, I only get an automated reply with tickey number... Kinda dissapointing

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey Gang,

This is Saad from Tapjoy. Send me your ticket number at skhan@tapjoy.com, I'll look into it. Also in the future for Crystal issues, please do the following:

The easiest way for you to get a hold of Tapjoy CS is through the support links which they provide in each of their platforms. If you are using the in-app version of the Offerwall, you can reach them through the “Missing Crystals?” link at the bottom of the list of offers. If you are going through Tapjoy.com, please log in to your account and go to the Options button at the top-left corner of the page. From there, hit the "Help" button in the drop-down menu; the "Contact Support" button will allow you to submit your issue. No matter the route, your issue will get to their Support team who will respond to you as quickly as they are able.

Thanks

Saad

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Tapjoy tapjoy tapjoy tapjoy

Quote Originally Posted by SaadTapjoy View Post
    Hey Gang,

This is Saad from Tapjoy. Send me your ticket number at skhan@tapjoy.com, I'll look into it. Also in the future for Crystal issues, please do the following:

The easiest way for you to get a hold of Tapjoy CS is through the support links which they provide in each of their platforms. If you are using the in-app version of the Offerwall, you can reach them through the “Missing Crystals?” link at the bottom of the list of offers. If you are going through Tapjoy.com, please log in to your account and go to the Options button at the top-left corner of the page. From there, hit the "Help" button in the drop-down menu; the "Contact Support" button will allow you to submit your issue. No matter the route, your issue will get to their Support team who will respond to you as quickly as they are able.

Thanks

Saad
    Hey so I e-mailed you nothing has happen.

Also I recived e-mails from a "Jenny" at tapjoy saying I already got the crystals.... Never happen, This tapjoy thing is becoming a joke, the way this is going dont plan on using Tapjoy again... Huge waste of time.

Its too bad... But really not worth all this hassle. To send aessage for each app was bad enough but now with them telling me I already recived my rewards is just crazy, I will try one last time by sending reply email to "jenny" letting her know I didnt ge said rewards, i have even tried rebooting my phone.

Hahaha if nothing happens after this Tapjoy is going into the trash ben!

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by SaadTapjoy View Post
    Hey Gang,

Thanks

Saad
    I have sent you a mail with the ticket numbers. By the way, never got contacted by any Tapjoy CS. I am hoping my issue gets resolved at least now.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey everyone,

I would just like to say thanks to Tapjoy, it took a little while but they finally came through I received 253 of the 297 Cyrstals that I should have gotten for rewards. I sent them an email regarding the last 44. But I just wanted to say thanks.

I am happy to get them all shadow crystals are welcome the more the merrier hahah still not sure why it doesnt just get added to my account right away but anyways thanks! Let try more offers see how it goes haha!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't see any app download offers in-game...is this through the tapjoy app?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The offers are filtered by various things, such as your device, your location, etc. You could try contacting them at mobilehelp@tapjoy.com for more information.