Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Spootz View Post
    As I said in the other priest thread:
    I think a Priest can beat a Mage if the Mage doesn't play Portal. But...who's going to play Mage without Portal?

And Portal is nerfed in 1.24
    It is? How?

Also on the approval process, there's no way to know how long it'll take. It could be as little as a few hours or as long as a couple of weeks. Since there's a lot of content in the update it might take a while, though it also helps that the game is high profile, Apple does pay attention to that.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    First they nerf eladwen's ability and secondly portal. Ok i understand that mages were number 1 from release till 1.24 but from 1.24 at least Eladwen might become unplayable :/ Well from one hand it is good to see more of the heroes on the battles but on the other hand they should be true balance, even if it is realistically unattainable.
    "When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A1: Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @crazygambit Portal will have a turn limit in v1.24. Dunno for how many turns. As for the approval process, nowadays, people are generally guessing a couple days to a week for this update.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Okay. So we have a week. This is great news. her ability was OP to hell as well. Let's see how this pans out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Wetworks View Post
    Okay. So we have a week. This is great news. her ability was OP to hell as well. Let's see how this pans out.
    I'm already trying to figure out how to make an anti weapon/armor deck, to stay one step ahead of the "ZOMG IM GONNA BE SO LEET WITH WEAPONS" crowd.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Priest's Rule (sort of)

I disagree. i'm not a high level player (never used mage, Make of that what you will)
    but i have had most success with my zhanna mist priest deck. The key i find is using her health as a resource. I go with 4 Healing touch. Holding your nerve when using tidal wave is important too. I personally struggle against elementals.
    "well met Outlander"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Any players who have been sucessfully with Priests mind posting your decks? I really wanted to make one and came up with the below but people have said its lacking card drawing power but I dont know whether having Bazaar would give my opponent an advantage as well.

1x Zhanna Mist
    4x Blake Windrunner
    4x Aeon Stormcaller

4x Tidal Wave
    4x Rain Delay
    4x Healing Touch
    4x Holy Shield
    4x Smite
    3x Destroy Arms
    2x Resurrection

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

My Priest deck (for what its worth)

I've peen playing with this deck with a degree of success but please note you wont see my name on the ranking list

1x Zhanna

4x Sandra
    4x Raven
    4x Aeon

4x Healing Touch
    4x Destroy Arms
    4x Tidal Wave
    4x Resurrection
    4x Rain Delay
    2x Bazaar

This is a deck for the long haul. With Zhanna's ability and healing touch you will stick around for a bit! Rain delays come in handy early when building resources. Destroy Arms for those pesky portals. Resurrection is good for bringing back sandras for extra resource denial and more Aeons are very handy! I decide on playing Bazaar on a match by match basis.
    "well met Outlander"