Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

need help with banebow

i want to play banebow but dont know exacly how to play hunters

this is my deck

http://shadowera.gondorian.com/deck1....2se053.4se085

Any suggestions on how to be better with banebow plz let me now. Thanks
    Last edited by PR Creepy; 05-02-2012 at 04:15 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Please explain why are you using the cards you are using. We can't help you more than give a basic guideline to a standard Banebow deck, which in my honest opinion doesn't quite work until you specify your needs more.

You may not be that experienced but please put some work into it before you ask us.
    Last edited by Airact; 05-01-2012 at 07:13 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    your deck seems to be missing some thing in a common hunter deck. ive fougt against some shadow hunter deck and used one myself and the usual strategy in them is to play as a hunter to set your traps(death trap) have your weapons(soul seeker n golden katr)and make sure to have some allies to sorround you enemy so what i suggest is this
    banebow or baduruu
    2-3 wulven tracker for draw power
    2 death mage
    3-4 infernal gargoyle
    3 fire snakes
    3 brutalis
    3 poison arrow
    3 flaming arrow
    1-2 suprisse attack
    1 shriek of vengance i find that to be enough usually at least
    2 lay lines
    3 soul seekers
    2 golden katars never for attacking
    2-3 sspell eater bands for those troublesome mages
    4 deATh traps
    2 into the forests
    3-4 plasma behemoths
    i find that 2 molten destroyers are usually good in most decks
    you can also put bad wal aound 2-3
    2 of crimson vest or wrath of the forest it depends i you prefer to stay healthy or have something in your hand
    this deck is based on killing the opposing hero while not focusing to much on his allies with your death traps and using your own enemies and weapons to kill them if they start to build up on the board and youll al always have some thing in your hand with tracker and wrath of the forest and use aambush on your strongest allies for precautions you can add or take some stuff to your liking so it fits you and your w2ay of playing hope this helped you but always remember to read other deck builds to know exactly what you want or how to better your deck
    Last edited by dranucus; 05-01-2012 at 10:45 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thanks for the help this is what i need.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Wrath of the Forest won't help much with only 2 copies considering how many allies you are running.
    Shallow Era Channel and Blog
    Enhancing The Community, etc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    are 3 into the forest good enough?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For Banebow I have found that 4 Plasma Behemoth are almost necessary to keep board control so Good job there, but with hunters you have to try to increase your draw to normally unneccesary means, especially as shadow since we don't get a Lily for a nice monster drop plus weapon pick up. But I would be willing to bet that with Wulven tracker you are having problems using his ability, with all the warriors crippling them, all the wulven Capturing them, all the mages fireballing him, all the rogues Anklebreaking him, and everything else just plain killing him. That is for a simple reason, his ability is to strait forward. they know if they don't do something about him they are going to be in a world of hurt soon.
    My solutioin switch him out for Belladonna and add 4x Wrath of the forests. this works in two ways, she is so weak that the enemy is likely to kill her instead of cripple her, so you draw a card from Wrath of the forest. also you get a card from summoning her, which means you get a second card. additionally if they don't kill her you have a monster on turn four that is going to kill just about everything in early game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ikkii View Post
    For Banebow I have found that 4 Plasma Behemoth are almost necessary to keep board control so Good job there, but with hunters you have to try to increase your draw to normally unneccesary means, especially as shadow since we don't get a Lily for a nice monster drop plus weapon pick up. But I would be willing to bet that with Wulven tracker you are having problems using his ability, with all the warriors crippling them, all the wulven Capturing them, all the mages fireballing him, all the rogues Anklebreaking him, and everything else just plain killing him. That is for a simple reason, his ability is to strait forward. they know if they don't do something about him they are going to be in a world of hurt soon.
    My solutioin switch him out for Belladonna and add 4x Wrath of the forests. this works in two ways, she is so weak that the enemy is likely to kill her instead of cripple her, so you draw a card from Wrath of the forest. also you get a card from summoning her, which means you get a second card. additionally if they don't kill her you have a monster on turn four that is going to kill just about everything in early game.
    you are right belladona does give the drawing power needed to keep a nice pace going for you but its to weak but what i find is that you can im not saying you have to but you can put belladona and wulven tracker in your deck just saying it could help. they either choose wulve treacker or belladon seeing that belladona has an awsome attack stat and tackerr has his ability. and i agree with keaven maybe 3-4 wrath of the forest depending on your drawing needs
    A1: EVOLUTION IN THEORY