Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Thumbs up E2E Maldazar's game's on Youtube!

Hello people, I have decided to start posting some videos on youtube of me playing quick matches, I understand that everyone can just type in my name (E2E Maldazar) and watch the games, but then you can not see my decision making in game, the cards I sacrifice or the ones I hold.

I don't know if it will be a huge success, but anyway. I made a youtube channel for it:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SEMaldazar

If you guys enjoy it I will keep posting the videos, at least one a day was my idea. This first one was more a test, maybe later I'll try to upload some with me commenting live, but for now enjoy my (good) music selection (I believe it was mostly Queen this time).

Here is the first video:

Any suggestions?
    Any heroes/decks you people would like to see me playing with?
    Member of E2E.

“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    “I want to know God's thoughts - the rest are mere details.”
    “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

- by Albert Einstein

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    GEMA hate your choise of music and blocked it for my IP
    A1's Cold Predator - A1: Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Damn, so that means I can't put any kind of music on the background, or else GEMA (or other lame corporations like GEMA) will block it in some countries?

Anyone with more experience on youtube has any suggestion to solve this? Because videos without any music are boring :P

Of course I can always turn on the music of the game, but I think some nice songs in the background makes the video more enjoyable (specially because recording 'live' and not from replays includes the thinking time of people).
    Member of E2E.

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

- by Albert Einstein

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    GEMA is probably the only one that will do this, tbh. Google has worked with most labels and liscencing bodies so that what usually happens with music now is ads for people to buy the track being played pop up on the video. Only GEMA is stubborn and keeps making it all blocked, and a lot of big record labels have been complaining about it recently.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Good job on that! Unfortunately the opponent was a little dubious and a live commentary would definitely help.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah I know, it was not the best game ever, but it was just more a test to see how the recording program would work and how the quality would be on youtube.

I'll try to record more matches and then upload the good ones

Problem is I prefer not to play with some of my best decks on my main account because of the World Championship (prefer to play on my alt).

I will try to make one with commentary tomorrow I think. (and maybe one more without commentary today)
    Member of E2E.

- by Albert Einstein

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Made a second video, this time its a better match with a stronger opponent

My Zaladar against a Lance. I'm still working on this Zaladar, it works with Ghostmaker, lots of Molton Destroyer's and Sacrifice. The deck is still not tuned perfectly but you can get the idea for the deck in this match.

Again, this one is with music from Plumb and as far as I could see this is accepted all over the world
    Member of E2E.

- by Albert Einstein

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    +1!
    IGN: TJ Bayfight3r
    Telegram: @Bayfighter

Guild Member of Team Juggernauts

Honorary Guild Member: Enlisted to Endure <E2E> - A Christian gaming community

""Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father."
    Colossians 3:17

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Good idea. Glad you didn't post the match against me though. I wouldn't want people to see me lose.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Hmm. Is Molten Destroyer worth it in Shadow decks? I'd much rather stock PB for the increase in versatility. Then again, I'm a fairly old member of the forums, so it's probably just my 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it' sense. BM looks horrifying with 6 in both stats but he is enemy MC's best friend, and my Zal deck doesn't even have an ounce of healing in it (Maybe I should consider stocking SR?).

On another note, I tried Ghostmaker in my Zal but I found it just kept being sacked early game and it was generally better to play something like DMT+Garg or Bella+Infusion on T6. Try Ghostmaker and see if it works for you, though. Personally, my deck runs an old line up of 1.24 Zal creatures and usually relies on a T6 4cc and Infusion to win. Still in the works, though.

On yet another note, have fun making YT videos