Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0+
    Model Number: GT-P6200
    * Shadow Era does different things on my tab - not sure why but these things don't happen in any particular order. It just happens..

At random

1) Run Smoothly - regardless of background process/es and net connection (3g or wi-fi)
    2) Freezes my tab as soon as the app launches - to the point of me manually turning it off by holding the power button for about 10-sec
    3) Reboots my device mid game to be notified that Shadow Era has stopped working upon device boot up
    4) Even if task manager doesn't display Shadow Era to be running, or even after I clear my task manager - device will restart and display the same error as #3

Usual running tasks:
    KB
    LWP
    Email
    Maps
    Google Services
    Weather
    Samsung Push
    Vol Control
    Battery

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have Verizon LG lte. Wow last software update totally fucked my phone up. Everything is slow, Apps crash after like five seconds now. Anyone else experiencing this?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I liked the feature in previous versions to swipe down and make the big menu screen drop down, like you press the green crystal in the middle...I really miss that
    Knight of the Dragon Order
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix (click)
    Greatness, Reborn

My current achievements:Achievements
    PFG3 Member

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
    https://twitter.com/meeeklosh
    https://www.twitch.tv/meeklosh
    https://www.youtube.com/user/milosradojevicvp/videos

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Model- Samsung galaxy tab 2 p3100
    Os- android jellybean
    Shadow era version- 1.7
    Problem-
    Since past few days, whenever I try to play multiplayer games, it freezes after a while and none of the funtionality works. I tried almost everything including reinstalling the games many times, closing all the open apps, reducing the game speed etc. This is the same connection I've been using since past 4 months and it went on smoothly before until now.... And I've been using this same version. I dont know whether its a hardware issue or what, but other applications and games are working fine. I've begun to love this game, but problems like this frustrates me and maybe it'll force me to drop this game. So, is there any way to fix this? Since i love playing tcg games and this is the only good tcg available in the android market. I hope a new update is releasing soon that might fix this.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Galaxy S3
    Latest version idfk

This has cost me like 6 fucking games now. Idk what the hell the problem is... The other player will end his turn, but the turn doesn't change for me. It stays on my turn FOREVER, but my opponent sees that its my sac phase. I'm getting really sick of all the fucking android problems. Fix ur broken ass android app for the love of god. Do you guys just completely ignore everybody on android. Because it seems like it. I don't even wanna fucking play anymore cuz of this crap. This game is nothing but annoying sync problems that cost me games and I'm getting sick of it.
    A1 Vitality
    A1's Assassin

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Asus TF101 (also known as eeePad or Transformer 1st Generation).
    Android Version: 4.0.3
    Game Version: V2.000 (that's what it says in the bottom right corner at the LogIn Screen)

Problem: The game bluescreens (as in, the whole screen turns into a shade of blue) every time a card is used that uses a graphical effect (Fireball, Lightning, that sort of stuff) and crashes back to the tablet's home menu. This happens 100% of the time, the game is unplayable on my tablet.

I also play on my Galaxy S3 (Android Version 4.1.2, Game Version 2.000) where this problem does not exist and the game works fine.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey
    Incredible S
    Android 4.0
    SE works fine if I dont multi task or use other apps but sometimes it used to freeze a lot in the middle of a match when I got a text or something. Switched to Galaxy Note which works awesome