Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

need my free crystal offer cleared

BOOOOOM! i havent been on in forever lol this ps3 is getting rather boring so i thought i'd get back to se

back on topic

i need my free crystal offers cleared soooo i can actually buy crystals since for some reason when i try to buy them it directs me to an offer page and sais there are no offers available...sooo i dont know if im doing something wrong or what but yeah i havent played this game in an extremely long time....sooooo...yeah.....i need to catch up on alot of new cards..A LOT!!..lol

sooo yes please any support that can be done asap would be very appreciated..thanks

the great ressurector...gravebone goul

thank you

p.s ha!! i knew grave bone would return to his former glory xD
    only after you open and understand the purpose of the 50 levels may you enter the 51st. but, i warn, after you enter the 50th there is no turning back, and if you fail to understand death, then you will never be worthy of resurrection.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looks like you're missing the Shadow Crystal purchase options and not getting any offers on your Buy Crystals page. I've emailed our SuperRewards contact to fix this. If it happens again, you can email offer-points@srpoints.com and they will be able to resolve it.

Instead of just purchasing Shadow Crystals, perhaps you may want to place a pre-order instead and get even more Shadow Crystals and a wealth of bonuses.

Looks like you haven't claimed your free Shadow Crystals as well and can do so here.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Our SuperRewards contact replied and it's been fixed. ^^