Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ive added 1x NP + 1x Spelleater Bands to my deck and notified a great advantage against mages and other classes. I already stealed Lighting Strike, Clinging webs, Sandworm and Kurt whitehelm from them. Im using Victor instead of Gwen.
    Keaven I saw your deck and had this idea, it works good with more versatility. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Last edited by davidwm18; 04-29-2012 at 02:31 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ive made a video, here is it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-IOD...ature=youtu.be
    This isnt a stealer specialized deck but its still fun to play and more versatile.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by davidwm18 View Post
    Ive added 1x NP + 1x Spelleater Bands to my deck and notified a great advantage against mages and other classes. I already stealed Lighting Strike, Clinging webs, Sandworm and Kurt whitehelm from them. Im using Victor instead of Gwen.
    Keaven I saw your deck and had this idea, it works good with more versatility. Thanks for the inspiration.
    No worries.
    Shallow Era Channel and Blog
    Enhancing The Community, etc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Ive made a video, here is it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-IOD...ature=youtu.be
    This isnt a stealer specialized deck but its still fun to play and more versatile.
    I've been playing with this deck recently with -2 Tainted Oracle and + 2 Lily Rosecult. It's very good, you should post it here.

I just had a thought. It seems in most match-ups this deck can keep ahead of the death race Vs mage so I'm thinking that one copy of Gravedigger's Cloak might be a better choice for the smarter mages that will try and prevent your Soul Seeker healing by switching to total burn mid-late game. It's also better suited to the Gravebone match up.
    Last edited by Keaven; 05-02-2012 at 02:52 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've been playing with this deck recently with -2 Tainted Oracle and + 2 Lily Rosecult. It's very good, you should post it here.
    What deck are you playing?

Im working in this deck trying some variety of cards, right now Im running without TO and with 3x Bazzar + 3x WotF. I found that TO isnt that good for hunters 'cause some classes can just take them off the way (CB/CP,Frozen grips, DoU, etc) making my draw power at T4 go to the trash. Bazzar makes the game less dangerous for Hunters especially against rogues. They can totally disarm/control the game against hunter that dont have bazzar, and still with bazzar its a hard fight, but they have to destroy more items intead of focusing only in WotF/SS.
    Ive put 1x Tracking Gear just for fun. Its really fun to see the opp hand all the time and they ever feel unconfortable with that (mostly destroy the TG, but this means one less item destruction on play).

About Lily I still didnt feel the need to add it yet. Ive 6x armors + 4x SS + 3x Bazzar (some decks HATE it cause it normalizes the unilateral draw of some decks) I dont think they could destroy it all.
    Last edited by davidwm18; 05-03-2012 at 01:04 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    What deck are you playing?
    Literally your original build with +2 Lily and -2 Tainted Oracle.