Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Dudes, I play on wifi and 3G. Problema in both. Why i never had this issue in 1.29?
    "Let us form one body, one heart, and defend to the last warrior our country, our homes, our liberty, and the graves of our fathers."

Fuzer - Defender of the Faith
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzer View Post
    Dudes, I play on wifi and 3G. Problema in both. Why i never had this issue in 1.29?
    Maybe the other guy is having issues. The lockup could be on his end.

The way I check to see if I've locked up is either change the camera view or click the menu. If either of those work, it's not me.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by PP Star 4ever View Post
    Actually, we've asked Mr. Kyle and co. so many times and yea nicely too by using PROPER forum rules,Giving the officials PROPER respect and stuff. But, all we got was the things like this : " Until we have identified the problem though, we cannot fix something that has not been reproduced and the cause of which are unknown. We will continue to analyze the reports and try to recreate the problem and in the meantime, SE is cross-platform so hopefully you can enjoy it on the computer or an iOS device until we get to the bottom of this"
    It has been several months since the last android update and unfortunately our Good devs cannot identify what the prob with Android is...
    Then you already got your answer. Wulven can't fix an error they don't know the root cause of, no one can. Simple as that.
    Unless of course you want them to just randomly make changes to the code, or muck around with server configurations. That's not how bug hunting and error fixing works. Far from it.

Until Wulven identifies the problem, you'll have to suck it up and only play via Wifi.

Quote Originally Posted by PP Star 4ever View Post
    And guys like u make me lose my cool who still favour such money hungry ******** even after all of this.
    Money hungry?
    SE is free. It's one of the few games, where you don't have to pay to win. I haven't paid for any cards yet, and I still got a few 250+ decks. I fail to see any money hunger in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kriminal13 View Post
    Cost me about $25 so far. Some people alot more.
    That's just money you decided to spent, not the price of the game. The game is still free. It costs nothing no matter how you slice and dice it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nti View Post
    That's just money you decided to spent, not the price of the game. The game is still free. It costs nothing no matter how you slice and dice it.
    Not only that, but I have spent money on the game and I've probably spent more time playing this game than I ever have for any other game/movie/entertainment I've spent money on. Even if the servers permanently went down tomorrow (as disappointed as I would be) it would be the best value for money I've ever spent.

PS this issue is also effecting me.
    Shallow Era Channel and Blog
    Enhancing The Community, etc.

Sealed Deck Champion
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Keaven View Post
    Not only that, but I have spent money on the game and I've probably spent more time playing this game than I ever have for any other game/movie/entertainment I've spent money on. Even if the servers permanently went down tomorrow (as disappointed as I would be) it would be the best value for money I've ever spent.

PS this issue is also effecting me.
    Same Here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Kyle, don't fix this shit.
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    OMG fanboys defending Wulven over their own peers, amazing. If you don't care about the android version, just don't post, don't try to silence those users that do care.

Wulven is not doing enough to fix the problem, and that's obvious. What are they actually doing to try to reproduce the problem? Did they try different hardware? Different connections? Did they check for differences in network code between the version that worked perfectly and those that started to crash/hang? Did they try anything at all? Did they start researching which OS/Hardware are having problems? They posted nothing about the issue except "we don't know what's going on, android is hard, play on the PC or on IOS". At the same time, they pay so much attention to other platforms (iOS users) that they delayed the release of versions to appease them....

I can't believe a company will ignore a big part of their user base like they are doing for so long and from this side, it just look lazy.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ForceOfWill View Post
    OMG fanboys defending Wulven over their own peers, amazing. If you don't care about the android version, just don't post, don't try to silence those users that do care.

Wulven is not doing enough to fix the problem, and that's obvious. What are they actually doing to try to reproduce the problem? Did they try different hardware? Different connections? Did they check for differences in network code between the version that worked perfectly and those that started to crash/hang? Did they try anything at all? Did they start researching which OS/Hardware are having problems? They posted nothing about the issue except "we don't know what's going on, android is hard, play on the PC or on IOS". At the same time, they pay so much attention to other platforms (iOS users) that they delayed the release of versions to appease them....

I can't believe a company will ignore a big part of their user base like they are doing for so long and from this side, it just look lazy.
    Mwahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahh
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I play on android all the time and have 0 problems.

So your complaint is like telling Microsoft that your computer can't run windows 7 when it ran windows 95 just fine.

Edit: the analogy is more for humor as I'm sure someone will claim to have the latest android phone and they are having problems...
    Last edited by Helio; 04-26-2012 at 08:01 PM.
    SHADOW ERA, ETC
    Enjoy Trading Card-games

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ForceOfWill View Post
    OMG fanboys defending Wulven over their own peers, amazing.
    The thruth is even more amazing, they are all Kyle's alt account and Wulven employee . Now you know why they don't have the time to test and fix the issue.
    Last edited by kentuequi; 04-26-2012 at 07:59 PM.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱