Close

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Kyle, fix this shit.

Can u please stop all and try to fix freezing / disc problems? It is annoying, frustrating, and make this game not worth to play at all.
    Before Andolt comes with 3G / WIFI / Your cellphone comments, i must say that i never had this problem back in 1.29. Never. I cant believe you have not even tried to fix FB / HT / Smite etc animations bugs that make sync problems, or even posting something about this issues. I know that you are busy with physycal cards becouse you will earn more money with it than with mobile SE, but let me say that this problem is throwing this game to one of the worst supported game list. Im mad? Yes i am. Sorry for being rude, but im saying what a lot of players also think.
    "Let us form one body, one heart, and defend to the last warrior our country, our homes, our liberty, and the graves of our fathers."

Fuzer - Defender of the Faith
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Like many Android problems, this one seems to only affect certain devices and is not a widespread problem that all Android players are experiencing. While even cards not working as they should can be considered a major problem, having the app freezing or crashing is certainly a high priority situation that we want to have fixed posthaste. Android problems can be resolved even sooner because there is no Apple approval process and an update can be live in a matter of minutes.

Until we have identified the problem though, we cannot fix something that has not been reproduced and the cause of which are unknown. We will continue to analyze the reports and try to recreate the problem and in the meantime, SE is cross-platform so hopefully you can enjoy it on the computer or an iOS device until we get to the bottom of this.

Sealed Deck Champion
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I totally agree with Fuzer.
    The prob with android is :-
    When you're using WiFi,everything will be fine and if you're on network, you'll experience crashes/freezes if ur connection disconnected even for a sec, the f'n game will crash/freeze and you'll lose ur cool and will create threads like this one. But I agree with ya.
    Mr. Kyle and co. are too busy with the brand new Physical Cards and we shouldn't blame em as they are earning more money through the Physical Cards than The Digital one..
    It has been several months since the last update i.e 1.503 for droid but no update after that.
    FU Wulven

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lol, what a hate thread.
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's ok, Kyle, I still love you <3

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sheez, some people.
    Please remind me, how much did Shadow Era cost again?

How about showing some f'ing courtesy and ask nicely? Perhaps even using the proper forum (and rules ). then you might actually get the dev teams attention.

Sealed Deck Champion
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by nti View Post
    Sheez, some people.

How about showing some f'ing courtesy and ask nicely? Perhaps even using the proper forum (and rules ). then you might actually get the dev teams attention.
    Oh! Thanks a lot for giving us the 'Tip of the Day'
    Actually, we've asked Mr. Kyle and co. so many times and yea nicely too by using PROPER forum rules,Giving the officials PROPER respect and stuff. But, all we got was the things like this : " Until we have identified the problem though, we cannot fix something that has not been reproduced and the cause of which are unknown. We will continue to analyze the reports and try to recreate the problem and in the meantime, SE is cross-platform so hopefully you can enjoy it on the computer or an iOS device until we get to the bottom of this"
    It has been several months since the last android update and unfortunately our Good devs cannot identify what the prob with Android is...
    People are losing tourneys, WC matches, ratings cuz of this shit but still Wulven is not able to identify what the prob is.
    And guys like u make me lose my cool who still favour such money hungry ******** even after all of this.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by nti View Post
    Cost me about $25 so far. Some people alot more.

Tip of the day - Don't fry bacon naked.
    Last edited by Kriminal13; 04-25-2012 at 03:10 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by PP Star 4ever View Post
    Oh! Thanks a lot for giving us the 'Tip of the Day'
    Actually, we've asked Mr. Kyle and co. so many times and yea nicely too by using PROPER forum rules,Giving the officials PROPER respect and stuff. But, all we got was the things like this : " Until we have identified the problem though, we cannot fix something that has not been reproduced and the cause of which are unknown. We will continue to analyze the reports and try to recreate the problem and in the meantime, SE is cross-platform so hopefully you can enjoy it on the computer or an iOS device until we get to the bottom of this"
    It has been several months since the last android update and unfortunately our Good devs cannot identify what the prob with Android is...
    People are losing tourneys, WC matches, ratings cuz of this shit but still Wulven is not able to identify what the prob is.
    And guys like u make me lose my cool who still favour such money hungry ******** even after all of this.

So don't play on a shitty connect. You're welcome.
    Coder of the Night -- A1 : Evolution in Theory

Member of the Player's Focus Group 1

My Decks:
    -------------

My Articles:
    My Strategy articles compilation

Sealed Deck Champion
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDomination View Post
    So don't play on a shitty connect. You're welcome.
    Nobody tells me what to do or what to not!
    Next time,Think 99 times b4 telling me what to do. Capiche?