Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There is also an edit buttom so you don't have to post over and over again . And there was a similar discussion in the strategy forum a short time ago I add the link here:

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-300-rank-deck

The full fetty Moonstalker deck you are useing currently isn't easy to use. It has potencial but is not a deck for everyones playstile.
    A1's Cold Predator - A1: Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    tnx for help
    I tried some shadow decks before (Majiya with allies and solo, DC solo, Gravebone) but all these are very strong against some heroes and very weak vs other heroes.. i was looking for a balanced deck useful in many situation.. But i know that i need experience, cuz i do a lot of mistakes during play.. anyway i accept any suggestion! tnx to all!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I run the same sort of deck, and I have found that adding some Garg's has helped me against mages, they will normally burn there shadow points on a garg, wait for that then whip out your big fatties, you also need more then 1 ogl. I run with 2, because he is fairly pivotal in most games.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    the problem is not only their abilty, add the burn and that annoying equipment that freeze ur fatties, they r plenty of stuff to burn u down.. this deck is extremely weak against them.. and there are a lot of them! yesterday i loss like 5 games in a row against Eladwen and Nishaven...
    Anyway i'll try to put some Garg, but what did u leave to make spot for them?
    tnx