Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lance in Manila

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Lance in Manila (The Tourist Deck)

Hello Shadow Era Community!

So I have been trying to work on a Lance deck for the last week or so now, I tried BlueBlurr's "Lance Shadowpwner" deck and just could not get it to work for me, not saying its a bad deck just different playing strategy I think, I just always kept getting into weird situations with no outs, and my starting deal was always a pain for me.

I have done an overhaul on this deck and I have won my first 5 games with it (this means nothing could just be lucky first games) anyways I would love some feedback and sugestions I tried to get it to 40 but just havent been able to do it yet.

So here it is 45 cards in total
    Lance in Manila (The Tourist Deck):

The 4's
    4 x Ill-Gotten Gains
    4 x Stop, Thief!
    4 x Nightshade

The 3's
    3 x Jasmine Rosecult
    3 x Raven Wildheart
    3 x Aldon the Brave
    3 x Priest of the Light
    3 x Armored Sandworm
    3 x Anklebreaker
    3 x Assassination
    3 x Retreat

The 2's
    2 x Black Garb
    2 x Sever Ties
    2 x Aeon Stormcaller
    2 x Spelleater Bands

The Number 1!
    1 x Lance Shadowstalker

Please feel free to criticize! I know I am far from the 40 card "Magic Number" but I am just not sure where or what to change.
    I have seen alot of decks without Assassination, but I dont know what to do without it! Easy one hit quit for a fatty on the other side, I tried to rely on Raven for the fatties but when Aeon hits I was just stuck tring to take him out before he builds an army behind him.

I find retreat versatile sending a fatty back in thier hand to waste resources on the next round or I have used it in a game against a mage who was tring to take out my Sandworm got him to 2hp then I call him back and they have to do it again.

I only went with 2 Aeon Stormcaller because at 6 resources to cast I dont need him untill later in the game I find myself scrapping him to make way for other stuff if he comes to early.

4 Ill-Gotten Gains is important against any shadow deck who might have shriek, or priests.

Some might ask why Priest of the Light, well I like this card, I never knew I liked this card until I knew how much I hated being on the other side of it, I dont know how many times I have wanted to toss my phone in the Manila Bay just because playing mu Gravebone deck I had planse for the next round to resu an ally from the dead but it was spoiled by this card, very aggravating!

Anyways here it is! Feedback please thanks!
    Last edited by Manila Gorilla; 04-26-2012 at 04:42 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    with all the Assassination, Retreats, and Anklebreaker you have I feel like you probably don't need Black Garb. That would get you to 43 cards, you could also take out one Assassination or Retreat and one of your 3x allies, like PotL or Sandworm, that would get you to 41. If you don't count your hero that's a 40 card deck

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I use a lance control deck bro 41 cards,I too don't believe in 40 card decks, and best of all I'm from MANILA!!! (well Makati to be exact) (:

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlefoot87 View Post
    I use a lance control deck bro 41 cards,I too don't believe in 40 card decks, and best of all I'm from MANILA!!! (well Makati to be exact) (:
    Nice bro! Pre saan ka sa Makati? Dito din ako Makati haha!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    haha sa magallanes village dude!!! LILFOOTS ung in game name ko tignan mo lance deck ko last 10 games ko pa lang nagamit pero ok siya

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ahhh comembo area ako haha cge cge pre check ko games mo pre ito lance deck ko I have won 15 of 22 games not great but not horrible either.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow oh lagi ka win haha

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    haha 9 wins 1 loss 1 draw na dapat win nakaakinis ung mga nagttype ng offer draw eh touch screen tayo eh napipindot haha

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Haha nice nice, alot of my wins come from a turn around in the game, first half I will be getting my ass handed to me, but then once I get my grove on I bring it back, I find my losses usally come from Eladwin Rush decks with her ability and direct dmg with spells really put me back in my place.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Use spelleater bands!!! kahit 2 sa deck. ako din lance ko ganun come from behind talaga lagi. Lance rush decks tend too run out of gas then you get the feeling you've lost the game.