Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Amber Rain: Dimension Ripper Deck

This deck is kind of a noob build. Its very easy to play and gives you a good chance against most decks, that lack card diversity. I dont have a name for it yet though. Its a simple fourty card build based around Dimesnsion Ripper.

1x Amber Rain
    3x Reserve Weapon
    4x Crippling Blow
    4x Shield Bash
    4x Retreat!
    4x Rain Delay
    4x Bazaar
    4x Bad Santa
    4x Nova Infusion
    4x Dimension Ripper
    4x Rusty Longsword

The basic concept is to pull Dimension Ripper with in five turns. You want to damage the opposing hero exclusively, if at all possible.
    Using this deck you will probably never cast allies if you draw them from the oppoents deck. If you do cast allies you recieve, you will probably only do it to prevent damage to your hero. Use your Crippling Blow, Retreat!, and Rain Delay cards to prevent early allie damage. If you dont see allies on the board you can use Rusty Blade to do some early damage or clear late casted, low cost cards.
    Try to get Bazaar into play before you get five recources. If you need to prevent damage in the first two turns, wait and use Bazaar with Crippling blow, Rain delay, or Retreat! when you have four recources. When you have five recources you will almost always have a Dimension Ripper by that time. You should cast it and use ambers weapon bonus. You may need to kill an ally at this point to prevent damage but, if not you have a good head start.

Later in the game you will have a lot of your oppoents cards. You will be using fusion armor and your anti ally cards to prevent damage and using Reserve Weapon to recall your Dimension Ripper. Do everything you can to avoid wasting durability on allies. If all goes well, you will only be using Bad Santa, Rusty Longblade, and Shield Bash if you get in a pinch.

Trading cards may seem like a crapshoot at first but, most of your deck is anti ally and the goal is to attack only the hero. So if they end up getting your Dimension Ripper or Nova Infusion they probably wont use them. Rusty Longblade damages them on summon and doesnt do much damage. Nova Fusion will be used by your opponent on occasion but, by the time they can cast it, its not worth the damage they are taking from it. Nova Fusion is best used by you when you face multiple weak allies or one very powerful ally. It should hold you over untill you can stuff the allies and cast a new Dimension Ripper. Be careful about using Bad Santa too much. If all goes well, you will be doing four or five damage to the opposing hero each turn and using their best cards against them.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You have no item destruction. A Snow Sapphire could ruin your day in a hurry.
    "Good players can always overcome good cards"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yea armor does screw things up pretty often. There are a few problems with adding item destruction. The biggest problem is drawing Dimension Ripper late. Also most players carry some item destruction and giving them yours, destroys your game. On the other hand I tend to steal their armor and item destruction often enough. It seems all decks have their flaws. This is the only deck I have created that seems to work pretty consistently. Granted im noob and havn't broken 200 yet. Im hovering around 188-192 at the moment. Ill keep playing though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Have u tried berseker edge over dimension ripper?
    Trust yourself, you know more than you think you do.

Rubick
    The Grand Arsenal Magus of Rosh Pit
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN|BP Rubick
    TG|@rubicklily

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes I have tried Berserker's Edge. Its too slow for this deck. Mages who dont use allies will destroy this deck, if its based around Berserker's Edge. The only thing I might do is, throw in 4x Rampage. Because I have lost a few matches to running out of cards.
    Last edited by Nje1982; 08-11-2012 at 04:54 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Y not adding Enrage??

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by kcleungab View Post
    Y not adding Enrage??
    many dont if they carry dr,
    as giving enrage to the opp (by dr) is usually game over...
    A1 Icebear: A1's Glacial Claws of Fury

A1 Evolution in Theory

check out SE Toolbox, deck building & analyzing & probability calculations all in one tool:
    video
    download

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Dimension ripper is great for Zaladar decks but warriors not so much. I'd rather have enrage over ripper if I had to choose. Jewlers Dream is very nice amber. Im working on a amber rush deck and post it once I'm happy with it. Maybe you can take a look
    Tournament & League Wins Achivements
    Semi-Finalist AA1 Duel Tournament.

Current Quick Match Rating= 261.(39 away from 300)

8 Time Tier 2 Meltdown Finishes.

"I have become death, Destroyer of Worlds"
    -Robert Oppenhiemer.

PROUD FOUNDER OF KINGS 4 HIRE

KINGS 4 HIRE- "Hire a warrior; gain a sword. Hire a king; gain an army."