poor Logan... almost no one plays him anymore. people play Ter Adun more than Logan. ive almost always neglected Logan because if i wanted to play a shadow warrior... well, you know. he was such a bad ass in 1.29. then a nerf to his ability... a nerf to BF... and the neglect of enrage... all warriors took a hit but Logan took the biggest one. he went from the most played warrior to the least. and now we have poor little Logan who needs some love, so i gave HER some

HAMMER Logan 40

4x gargoyle
3x plasma Behemoth
3x fire snake
2x deathmage
3x shadow knight
3x brutal minotaur

3x valiant defender
2x war banner
3x smashing blow
3x crippling blow
2x rampage
4x blood frenzy
4x jewelers dream

i do my best thinking at work to keep from being so bored and brain dead (and to keep from killing people) and i thought about Logan... i cant remember how i got there but somehow i came up with a Logan hammer idea... my counter for Logan in 1.27 is now a Logan deck.

somewhat adjusted, i personally like going with 2 bloodlust and a card count of 42 but thats just me

get a fire snake on turn 1, a cb on turn 2, a gargoyle or death mage on turn 3 and hopefully a jeweler's dream AND a val def on turn 4... then drop fatties.

thats hard to do with a BF that costs 3 so adjust your play for the cards you get. even skip a 3cc ally on turn 3 for the BF... logan can regain board with his ability and cb. just be patient and get the BF out as soon as possible.