4x here be monsters
    3x cobraskin wraps

Weaps and armor:
    2x moonlight bracers
    4x soul seeker
    2x guardians oath

41 cards

Draw engines:
    here be monsters, cobraskin wraps and ley line nexus..
    Be carefull sacreficing these cards.
    Battle plans will help u with drawing...
    Example: hit battle plans first to skip a bad card and then use One of your draw engines

Key cards:
    Here be monsters
    Cobraskin wraps
    Soul seeker

Ally:
    Molten destroyer, is an ally which they have to deal with...its strong
    This delays them...and will always hurt the One killing him...by blaze or the 1 damage for the kill

Tactics:
    I like going second best, for shadow energy and for here be monsters...which needs resources to be equal at least

I start with sacreficing to 3
    If you can get battle plans out on turn 2..do it
    On turn 3 you want to start with resource destroy, hold them off 5 resources as long as possible.
    for this you dont always have to sacc a card every turn, especially when using here be monsters.
    when going first, skipping a sacc will even out the card disadvantage.

Here be monsters is first choice...its cheaper and leaves your ressources alone.

With 4 resources use cobra skin

By this time you can throw out One of your weapons with the hero ability.
    Kill allies only if it really heals u...if u have no damage, go for the hero

This is the start...from here on the game is quite different.

Part 2:
    If u have resources left...use the death trap(if u know he depends on fatties, or ur resource destroy isnt going well...save it untill they do have 5 resources..why? The small allies u can kill with soul seeker and heal...the big allie dies by death trap) or use poisen arrow or rain delay.

Tracking gear, is nice to have out...but a lot of games i sacc it.

Drain power is also a card i often sacc.
    Against other weapon héros or moonstalker or gravebone its good to hold on to, instead sacrefice rain delay

Try to have a weapon in ur hand as often as possible....its ur main dmg output and heal.
    If you dont draw One, use master smith

Shadow font if u have resources left In a turn...i never use all 4, no need to

Guardians oath, good to have against a rush deck that uses kristoffer wild

Aimed shot is nice on all bows but especially on guardians oath...since its attack is just 1....this bow is good when hé has a lot of allies out or allies are his only dmg output(warriors)

Ley line nexus...a card i tend to hold on to...since i dont want the opponent to throw out...kings pride, snow sapphire or a strong weapon....oh and dimension ripper....i hate that weapon, messes up a 40 card deck hard.

Moonlight bracers is nice with guardians oath...and cheap...but i dont use it always...its a good resource card

A hard opponent is gwynneth...since her dmg output/turn can be higher make sure you hold off the 5 resources cause she depends on her weapons
    She has high durability and mostly can attack twice so she will deplete your weaps...and no weap means losing.

Save ley line nexus...but wait to use it untill she uses her ability...maybe even twice if she uses it twice consequatively she has like 7 durability, then destroy it...and her moral will fall as a brick.

Enjoy mate. It's a fun deck to play

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    why rain delay when you have into the forest for 1cc,

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    u've got a point there...was reading on the forums today and started to think about into the forest. i'm gunna test the switch.

what do you think of the rest of the deck?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well I think this deck is much inconsistent. If Aimed Shot really cares so take it to 4x instead of 2x. And why Rain delay? ITF is much better as it protects you from enemy hero's attacks/dispels. Why you dont use Rapid Fire?
    I would cut off the 2x Aimed shot, 2x Battle plans, 2x Tracking and 2x drain power (these are bealtiful, but useless), Replace them with more cobra skin, Moonlight braces and Sacrifical Lamb(what requires more allies) for draw. 4x poison arrow and 3/4x Death trap is essential since you have few allies.
    Have you thought about using Golden Katar for defense only (it has infinite durability when defending and +1 attack with Baduruu ability).
    Do you have good replays to show? just say your IGN. I never tried Baduruu.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ive had quite some succes with this deck, my last 5 matches from dmj576 and down are with this deck 4 wins...

i never have draw problems,
    rapid fire could have the effect of ending without a weapon in ur hand, Katar i dont need cuz i always have a weap in my hand.

tracking and drain are easy sacc's and nice if you can play them...tracking does more with the opponent his mind and item destruction...also makes planning easier

check my matches and play the deck a few times i would say....the into the forest suggestion is taken and will replace rain delay, only advantage of rain delay is if you have molten out...first attack then delay, buys me One turn...every other scenario itf is better

thanks for the input

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You ingame nick is Dmj576? But I saw a human hunter not a baduruu.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    sorry its my forum nick. "invisigoth"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey lets do a battle. Are you in?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    sorry mate, I'm at party its 3pm here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    how does this deck not become overrun by 3 cost allies without evil ascendant?
    The problem I find with baduruu, whenever I see resource destruction I just sack all my high cost cards, I guess it might work vs classes that require LLN for their weapon destruction but anything that has 3/4 cost weapon destruction will crush it.