3x Lightning Strike
    3x Portal
    4x Shadow Font
    4x Sacrificial Lamb

ARMOUR
    2x Snow Sapphire

40 cards

Gravebone + Shadow Font + Sacrifical Lamb
    attack or use ally ability and draw 3 cards with Sacrifical Lamb. Returned to play an ally with hero ability (with or without Shadow Font)

I don't know if Portal it's a good idea
    Snow Sapphire is a good protection but i would stopping the deals from attacking.

How I can improve it?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    4 lightning strik is a must in almost all Mage decks... Add one more. Supernova is a staple for gravebone because you can nova the field an get an ally out with his ability in one turn. If I were you, I woul go
    -2 ss
    -3 portal
    +1 Ls
    +4 nova

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    agree with Mew Two, you need Supernova for board wipeout.
    and I think 4 DMT is quite too much, since you could only get one at a time.
    and also, it's better to add Brutal Minotaur if you want to use a portal, since it's seriously damaging enemy's hero / high HP allies.
    "There is such thing as a bad hand."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quick thoughts:

1. Why are you running DMT? His 1-dmg ability does not work when coming into play from the graveyard by GB's ability. I do not see the point of this ally in a GB deck.
    2. Why 2x Keldor? Very inconsistent. Find room for some Bad Wolfs or Medusils.
    3. As Mew Two said, 4x Lightning Strike is a staple of any mage deck.
    4. Portal has no synergy with GB either since allies resurrected from the graveyard cannot make use of it. Again, as Mew Two said, drop them.
    5. 4x Supernova with GB... always... no exceptions.
    6. 4x Sac Lamb is too much, try 3 or 2.
    7. I am not a fan of Shadow Font on GB. For 4cc, you could have just summoned another 3-4cc ally from your hand. It is only beneficial with you have a 5cc or 6cc ally in your graveyard. Too situational and gimmicky.
    8. Why Snow Sapphire? Has a Gwen been beating you up recently? I am confused.
    IGN: blueblurr

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hmm... you don't really need portal...

and you really need LS*4 nova*4

SF is a ok card.. but 2 is enough (or none...)

I would use Bad Wolf or Medusil instead of Keldor

DMT*4 is too much. 2~3 is better
    KA M Stevevai

IGN:
    KA M Stevevai
    KA Keroro

My articles:
    V1.5 Amber deck
    V1.5 Majiya deck
    V1.5 Gravebone deck

KA is a top chinese guild join our QQ group 134628232 if you are chinese or you can read chinese !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by blueblurr View Post
    Quick thoughts:

1. Why are you running DMT? His 1-dmg ability does not work when coming into play from the graveyard by GB's ability. I do not see the point of this ally in a GB deck.
    2. Why 2x Keldor? Very inconsistent. Find room for some Bad Wolfs or Medusils.
    3. As Mew Two said, 4x Lightning Strike is a staple of any mage deck.
    4. Portal has no synergy with GB either since allies resurrected from the graveyard cannot make use of it. Again, as Mew Two said, drop them.
    5. 4x Supernova with GB... always... no exceptions.
    6. 4x Sac Lamb is too much, try 3 or 2.
    7. I am not a fan of Shadow Font on GB. For 4cc, you could have just summoned another 3-4cc ally from your hand. It is only beneficial with you have a 5cc or 6cc ally in your graveyard. Too situational and gimmicky.
    8. Why Snow Sapphire? Has a Gwen been beating you up recently? I am confused.
    I have been using gravebone since the update...basically i had 4 portal in my deck for all these time and it seems to work pretty well...what i wondering is with your no.5. why we need 4 supernova? can you explain further on this? I just have 2 and i doesnt seem to use it often too.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would drop the keldor I dont like him add 2 more pb, if you ever get 3-4 pb on the table most will just quit right then, I dont run SK in my deck have you thought about addig a couple Ogloth?
    4DMT too many I run with 3 and wind up saking 2 of them since only 1 allowed on the board at a time. 3 Nova good idea.

I used to have 3 sacraficial lambs but I am testing 3 research and 4 wulven traker right now I am trying without the lbs because I never
    Really seem to need them that offten, I dont like research but I am giving it a try.

Also, my comment about adding the extra pb, i should say that i dont use a portal with gravebone if
    Portal is important to you you might think about dropping pb and getting some brutal, depends what way youre
    Leaning.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gindorin View Post
    I have been using gravebone since the update...basically i had 4 portal in my deck for all these time and it seems to work pretty well...what i wondering is with your no.5. why we need 4 supernova? can you explain further on this? I just have 2 and i doesnt seem to use it often too.
    You need 4 Supernova to help to ensure this play:

Turn 5 Plasma Behemoth. Opponent attacks and kills behemoth. Consolidates Board position.
    Turn 6 Supernova, wipe opponent's board, bring back Behemoth.

You've achieved two things with this play, directed damage away from your hero, and more importantly, taken board control in one foul swoop.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Preybird View Post
    You need 4 Supernova to help to ensure this play:

Turn 5 Plasma Behemoth. Opponent attacks and kills behemoth. Consolidates Board position.
    Turn 6 Supernova, wipe opponent's board, bring back Behemoth.

You've achieved two things with this play, directed damage away from your hero, and more importantly, taken board control in one foul swoop.
    I personally find I can do this play easily enough with 3 nova in my deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The difficulty of the play is not in question. It's still easy with 1 nova. What is being brought up is that you will not be able to do this easy and awesome play consistently without 4 supernova.