Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Harakhte View Post
    @Maldazar: which NWN PW? I ran/hosted a couple of them.
    You will not know it It was a Brazilian server, 'Terra RP', it was based on the Nordock mod/world, but later totally rebuild. Very nice server with a big active group of players at the time (more then 60/70 players online was normal) and with players that had huge influence on the world/continent. Had a GREAT time there

Here a small video of a quest with like 10 players on that server: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17vjgW6WVhE

This was actually already more at the end, after I stopped playing (life got in the way, no more time/possibility to play enough) but I knew some of those guys, brings back lots of old memories!
    Member of E2E.

“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    “I want to know God's thoughts - the rest are mere details.”
    “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

- by Albert Einstein

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've always loved the pvp in Diablo most of all. I think many people don't give it enough credit and it's the biggest part of the game not only for me, but for many others. I'm disappointed that Blizzard won't include pvp when launching but I hope it won't take long.

But most importantly – despite my low hopes, my laptop can actually run the game with almost 30 fps on medium and 1280x800 res. I'm quite happy about that...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Arston View Post
    I've always loved the pvp in Diablo most of all. I think many people don't give it enough credit and it's the biggest part of the game not only for me, but for many others. I'm disappointed that Blizzard won't include pvp when launching but I hope it won't take long.

But most importantly – despite my low hopes, my laptop can actually run the game with almost 30 fps on medium and 1280x800 res. I'm quite happy about that...
    In Diablo I find PvP rather dull. Don't misunderstand me, I like PvP games (League of Legends, Quake Arena, Starcraft just to name a few).
    But I think at least in D1/2 the game wasn't made for PvP. This will change in D3. I am really curious how they will implement it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It is one of the things I'm ultimately aiming to be best at. Because progressing through the acts and the difficulties finishes quickly. Leveling up is kind of dull after a certain point. Gathering gear is the other competitive part of the game, but there comes a point when you have all you want. Getting better at pvp is the ultimate goal for me.

I'm curious as well on how pvp will end up in D3.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Arston View Post
    It is one of the things I'm ultimately aiming to be best at. Because progressing through the acts and the difficulties finishes quickly. Leveling up is kind of dull after a certain point. Gathering gear is the other competitive part of the game, but there comes a point when you have all you want. Getting better at pvp is the ultimate goal for me.

I'm curious as well on how pvp will end up in D3.
    I would trust Blizzard on that if I were you. Thats the reason why they don't release it directly on the 15th. They want to make it as good as possible. But the videos I saw earlier are promising that it will be fun as well as the "original" game mode.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Now you can also try to be a farmer and earn some money xD
    Last edited by B0HATER; 04-26-2012 at 08:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I was soundly defeated by b0hater 1-2. Nicely done!
    Team Juggernauts ELDER
    Winner of TLOTpSGR 1.28 Tournament
    PFGs member

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by B0HATER View Post
    Now you can also try to be a farmer and earn some money xD
    Yes, gold has become more useful now. The gold auction house is a good invention although I don't approve of the real money auction houese.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Winning money/gold in the market is going to be like another game inside of diablo. I will love it! I really enjoy games with his own market.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I was soundly defeated by b0hater 1-2. Nicely done!
    Team Juggernauts ELDER
    Winner of TLOTpSGR 1.28 Tournament
    PFGs member