Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

First Impressions

I probably needed in game instructions but I'm sure that will be included. The first game I played I kept sacrificing cards every turn and couldn't figure out how to cast, probably my own ignorance. I also was not aware that sacrificing was optional till my 3rd game. Not sure if it's just me but if your turn was in clearly defined stages or steps it might be more condussive for casual players. Like step 1 sacrifice for resources(optional) step 2 casting and step 3 attack. Also I would love to be able to scroll up and see the opponents hand at any point, like when I'm trying to decide what card to sacrifice and such, my memory sucks lol. I was confused on the cards that freeze/ paralyze allies. My dumbass thought it was for mine cause I figured it would be enemy or target for the opponent. The flow of the game is nice but I noticed if you cast the allies can attack on summon item card and have decent resources you murder the opponent fast, not sure if there are item destroying cards or not but that one is a game changer. Thanks for invite.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Click the camera button in the bottom left...and you'll see the opponent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok thank you

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Or if you don't see the camera button, click the Mickey Mouse button in the bottom left
    The current stage is displayed in a popup in the top left corner that comes and goes