Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes, they've never had an order of elimination. They've always been a random order effect.
    -Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by BlanketEffect View Post
    Yes, they've never had an order of elimination. They've always been a random order effect.
    Not always...that's impossible :/ because my first ally would ALWAYS be on top....this is weird

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by glencocoe View Post
    Not always...that's impossible :/ because my first ally would ALWAYS be on top....this is weird
    1) If you have 4 or fewer allies on the board, there is a minimum 25% chance of that happening each time. It really wouldn't be that uncommon.

2) If you had multiple copies of whatever that first card was, how would you know which copy it was?

3) That still only accounts for one card out of how many that went to the graveyard? For all you know, the rest were completely random.

I recall there being an order before, but have no way to prove it. I know I checked a couple updates ago and found it to be random. It is still random.
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by razcrux View Post
    Shuffling your allies and putting them in the grave shouldn't be that hard to do, though I agree it will need to be in a rules. Mojumbo is in charge of the rule book so he should make sure it has inclusion.
    Shuffle??
    How effective will that be when its just 2 allies? You may need to roll a dice or something.
    Do NOT Click Here