Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Excellent game (match ID) with Video

UPADTE!: Just for you guys I, for the first time every, made a video and uploaded it to Youtube! Pretty sure there is a big ugly demo watermark so i'm sorry about that or any quality issues. I honestly have no idea what im doing when it comes to video creation.

Link: Junk Style vs CALLDX

So, please watch and comment... at least just to say I suck at vid editing since i took the time to youtube it

Junk Style vs CALLDX

Banebow(me) vs lance: we both completely decked out and still managed to keep going. I decked first by a few by around 3 turns but ended up winning. Throughout the match it was back a back and forth battle for board control. I kicked myself for letting my BDB get destroyed at the end cause i wanted the shadow for my skill, and it ended up being the right call. Its a long game so i suggest setting it to fast.

I got to say, i sure as hell glad i decided to switch out brutalis and put in carniboar... though looking back on the replay, i think if he had played his last kris a turn later, he may have won... but i'm not too sure considering i would have had one more SE ability come up in theory. I watched it several times trying to spot mistakes from each player, if you see any post it up!

Perhaps i'm just posting cause my last week of this game has been horrendous losses and disconnects.... nice to have a long technical game come out of no where.
    Last edited by Junk Style; 04-15-2012 at 06:25 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Bump for youtube link... and as expected i managed to stretch the screen or something so its a tad bit weird looking, but you can still tell whats going on.
    Last edited by Junk Style; 04-15-2012 at 06:14 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quite an awesome game .
    Expect the Unexpected! - TJ´s worst writer.

For the player I am now, I would like to thank:

Busti: For always chatting and helping me out.
    Bluejet24: For giving me the chance to join TJ when I was just a noob.
    Raphael Majere: For simply being the best in every way possible.

IGN: TJ PaleStitch

Formerly known as Barcafan.

I am a avid streamer, come check it out! www.twitch.tv/palestitch

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Interesting to watch . We should make a new thread for matches till the last card.
    A1's Cold Predator - A1: Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Not such an awesome game given he hit into your Ankle Breaker with complete board control. Silly. That and you kill allies the same turn as depleting the durability on Wrath of The Forest afterwards.
    Last edited by Keaven; 04-16-2012 at 12:51 AM.
    Shallow Era Channel and Blog
    Enhancing The Community, etc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Keaven View Post
    Not such an awesome game given he hit into your Ankle Breaker with complete board control. Silly. That and you kill allies the same turn as depleting the durability on Wrath of The Forest afterwards.
    errr.. i was bane bow not lance.... so you are commenting on his play not mine. Also i wouldn't necessarily fault him for that, he was trying to get board control and he did deck me out earlier.