Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GondorianDotCom View Post
    Oh. I've not experienced freeze myself in 1.5, so didn't know it gives victory to the other player.

My advice to someone who thinks they have a freeze is to use the chat to tell the other person they are still there and have not just disconnected. When it eventually gives the victory to the other player, they will know it was a freeze. A freeze game can then be replayed. Two freezes in a row will be treated as suspicious though.

The server logs freeze games, so we can verify claims of freeze if they occur.
    Actually, there is a variation of the freeze bug that is still around. However, rather than waiting forever, whoever's turn it's supposed to be times out instead and loses the game. Happened to me a handful of times. Usually you'll see it when the camera stops panning midway after an action like a cast fireball or PB's plasma attack.

Server logs it as a timeout for the losing player though so not sure if it can be verified on that end.

Sealed Deck Champion
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    Actually, there is a variation of the freeze bug that is still around. However, rather than waiting forever, whoever's turn it's supposed to be times out instead and loses the game. Happened to me a handful of times. Usually you'll see it when the camera stops panning midway after an action like a cast fireball or PB's plasma attack.

Server logs it as a timeout for the losing player though so not sure if it can be verified on that end.
    Well that's not the bug that I'm talking bout

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    The whole app crashes and is unrecoverable. I need to reset my phone every time it happens.
    Shallow Era Channel and Blog
    Enhancing The Community, etc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

This would be problematic for WC. Is there no way to check on the log that it was a sync error causing the timeout?
    Resident dealer of Dead Man's hand of A1: Evolution in Theory

Check out www.a1-alliance.org to find out all about us, and Ask A1! Also now out, Project Omega, a full shadowera Wiki + exclusive strategy guides!

Click for my Beginners Guide to Shadow Era Heroes

Siege on A1 - the toughest challenge yet. Have you got what it takes? Over 17,000 crystals up for grabs!

Recent accolades:
    TJ Gauntlet Finalist!
    PFG Tournament Winner
    PFG 1 & 2 member
    Crown 14 RU
    Guild Wars #1 winners

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Keaven View Post
    The whole app crashes and is unrecoverable. I need to reset my phone every time it happens.
    This happens to me a lot on my Desire HD, mostly when I'm on mobile network and not Wifi. Rest assured I'm going to be playing all my WC games at home on the PC or my wife's iPad.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

I believe this is the same thing, only what has happenned is that your opponent's game has crashed, timing out giving you the victory.
    Shallow Era Channel and Blog
    Enhancing The Community, etc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I too don't trust my mobile device. WC games = all pc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Keaven View Post
    I believe this is the same thing, only what has happenned is that your opponent's game has crashed, timing out giving you the victory.
    Nope. I can still chat with my opponent until at the point when either defeat or victory appears depending at what point the game "froze".

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, I've had freeze bug happen several times in the past couple days. Can still chat, but it's frozen between turns.
    -Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.