Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Funny Ragequitting Games

Aside from the "Epic battles" thread, I decided to (try to) start a new one. We all have those times when we're playing, and perhaps put down a combo so demoralizing, the opponent just quits. Have you put down an Aeon + EP? Or maybe it was 3 buffed sandworms? What's your story?

P.S. if your games still on your account replay list, list it!
    Last edited by glencocoe; 04-12-2012 at 06:19 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I had an opponent quit right after using Tracking Gear. Took one look at my hand and bugged out.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well he didn't have time to ragequit and bitch...........so my opp just bitched, when with moonstalker I already had a EA and Bloodstone in play and laid down a Full moon + bloodlust.

All allies had +5 to attack....so the lowly Brutalis was +6 and a Shadow knight was up to +10.....I had 5 allies on the board...it was very bloody :P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hehe, after I came back with my Zhanna against his Lance. I da 1HP left he 23. Then I wiped the board, played some allies and KP in 2 or 3 turns and on my last turn he said "FU" and quit.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    LOL WOWWW, those are some crazy stories any games still on your account you can list?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by glencocoe View Post
    LOL WOWWW, those are some crazy stories any games still on your account you can list?
    Man mine happened a while ago now. Long gone with the rate I play
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I look it up and post it if i can find the game

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I very often ragequit. If I'm playing banebow and run into lance, I ragequit. I may not type it out, but you can be assured I'm telling lance that I fucked his girlfriend. If you shriek my wrath of the forest, I may ragequit to watch the end of jimmy kimmel live. If you play PoL on turns 3 and 4, I may ragequit and make a very strong jack and cherry coke zero.

Please feel free to imagine me throwing tantrums whenever we play.
    "The only real currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." -- Almost Famous

"Look at your fine self. You look like you should be married to one of the San Diego Padres." -- Tracy Morgan

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by SixDaysShort View Post
    I very often ragequit. If I'm playing banebow and run into lance, I ragequit. I may not type it out, but you can be assured I'm telling lance that I fucked his girlfriend. If you shriek my wrath of the forest, I may ragequit to watch the end of jimmy kimmel live. If you play PoL on turns 3 and 4, I may ragequit and make a very strong jack and cherry coke zero.

Please feel free to imagine me throwing tantrums whenever we play.
    Lol THATS why I don't play banebow...he has no spike damage. I mean for goodness sakes you need 2 allies on the board and ability just to kill a 5cc ally

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    One funny ragequit happened when I was playing allyless MS and my opp was allyless Majiya (allyless Majiya, really? at least I haven't seen any allies played that match). So she puts t3 EA, I put my EA right after her (why? Idk, just planned to play it earlier). Than I play Lone Wolf, she tried to remove it, but I had like 3 in hand. So she ragequit when I attached it second time.

Most frustrating match that happened to me is when I was playing my Heavy Duty Boris deck against Amber. She stolen with DR one of two my warrior trainings and attached it to her crippled armored sandworm. Hey, it was my strategy! So she had the board and I had no chance, just wanted to ragequit right after that move of her, but didn't.

Another fun story is when I used Reinforced Armor on my Aldon against Baduruu (I was playing that Boris deck I mentioned earlier) when he cast Flaming Arrow on him. I was surprised that I found such a use for it. But I had the board and he left soon after, not even killing my flaming Aldon.
    Scrupulous Ash Collector of the Blue Phoenix.
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix

Greatness, Reborn

Shadow Era Network - Shadow Era community hub.

Quote Originally Posted by BDK16 View Post
    You're the best Unruler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bhleg View Post
    No one know FS better than you, our King of FS.