Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just played my first two games. The game is great, and i won one .

So far, i'm liking the cards and gameplay. Something i would like to point out are the battle animations. I hope that in the future there are different animations. Another thing is that, when activating a spell that does damage (supernova, arcane burst, etc...), you barely notice the damage being done. The numbers were small. If somehow you could make it more noticeable, that would be great.

The reason i lost my first game was my misuse of cards. Also, during the sacrifice phase, i accidentally sacrificed a card that could've helped. Another thing is, when you say allies, i think of all cards on the allies row. Apparently, when spells say "allies" the spells also mean heroes. Another thing is that i can't use my hero's spell. Overall the game is great.

Summary:
    - Animations - If in the future there were different ones. I think Kyle mentioned this.
    - Spell Damage - If it was more noticeable.
    - Spell Descriptions - If somehow you can make it clear if the hero is affected.
    - Hero Spell - I can't use my hero's spell.

So far this is my feedback.

Ace
    Last edited by NahItsK; 08-03-2010 at 06:25 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't know what is this about, but i don't like the game pausing when the windows is not active. It is a liiiiiitle bit annoying .

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi Kyle,

many others have replied with various information and impressions i do not want to copy here now. But to give you some feedback as well, here are some thoughts of mine:
    - i think you designed a good basic game structure with simple enough rules and (as often said before ;-)) gorgeous graphics to get an amazing collectable card game out into the market
    - i am not sure at the moment about the possibility of directly attacking your opponents hero without any drawback. So it is each turn the decision of directly attacking the opponent or one of its allies, even with your own allies not just with direct damage spells. Interesting decision of yours. In games like MtG you have to kill all "allies" first before your creatures could attackt the opponent directly, or in Warlord CCG you only are allowed to fight the opponents opposite to your actual row. I am looking forward to see, if this would get deck construction to just aim damage at your opponent and allmost leave alone the opposing allies. We'll see. Just as a thought to you, to have a look at while beta testing.
    - the scrolling inside the browser is a little bit annoying, too much and too often (but always necessary due to the limited view). I think/hope that will be different on the iDevices.
    - Sometimes i would have prefered to see the big zoomed card automatically while just hovering about the card instead of need to click, but that might change later vice versa as i know all the cards better. Maybe some hovering information, not the complete card, would help as well
    - As combat resolution is displayed, maybe some general preference could be implemented later by you, that each player could choose to need to click to end the combat screen, so he could have a look what has happened for some time longer. This is a proposal that could turn vice versa as well, after some more gameplay, but maybe as an option could be good
    - Music is great, but after listening a long time to it ever again, i would like to turn it off and instead just listen to "sounds", like some clicks, or attack sound or something like that. Maybe just my preference, but maybe for others as well
    - The mechanism of turning everything into a Ressource is a good one (i like this in Warhammer Invasion LCG a lot ;-))

That's it for now.

Keep up the good work and i am sure we'll all really like the game!!!

Cheers

Jens
    Last edited by Regenwolke; 08-03-2010 at 07:23 AM.