Close

Thread: GG PinkLady!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

GG PinkLady!

I just had a fun game with PinkLady, and thought I'd offer the laughing good game here that I was unable to provide during the match. It was a really fun, Amber versus Victor, that came to no cards, no next turns... and a boneheaded move by me.

I started slow, and PL put me in a deficit with a couple of Kristoffers, and a rusty sword. Eventually, I managed to keep a creature on the board, and things started swinging in my favor. Poison Arrows, Flaming Arrows, Dimensional Rippers, Rain Delays, and Snow Sapphires flew all over the place. In the end, I wound up with a mountain of creatures waiting for the Rain Delay to end, low life, and almost nothing left in deck... And I blew it. I almost pumped a creature with Aeon, held off to check my hand and resources, and then forgot to pump and attacked with him. I threw everything else at PL, and mashed her down to 1hp. I now had 5 hp, nothing left in my deck, all creatures exhausted, and there was a Bazaar. PL cast my Soul Seeker, pumped it with Amber, and went for the kill... Except we both forgot I'd played her Snow Sapphire! She hit me for 2, the turn ended, I took 2 damage from the Bazaar, and had 1 HP to finish the job. I wanted to avoid giving her HP with that Soul Seeker in her hand (not paying attention to the fact she was frozen, and unable to defend anything!), so I immediately attacked with a Sandworm... You know, the Sandworm with Surprise Attack... Yep. I hit her for two, drew a card, took a point of damage, and lost.... Ooops!!!

If anyone hates their job, they can do a search in game for our match. Plenty of mistakes all around, but entertaining, and a real face-palm zinger of an ending.

Great Game! Hope we can rematch sometime!!!
    "The race for quality has no finish line." -SPDIII

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Haven't watched it but sounds like a good laugh, thanks for sharing