Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was going to post this deck to the forums after Worlds, as it is kind of a strange/unique construction, and I don't want improved versions popping up all over the place for that event. I don't expect it to be reverse engineered all that easily, though (but who knows, maybe someone can improve upon the design - I certainly hope so!) I'm really shocked that no one else has really made or popularized a Zaladar "Feedbomb" style deck like this one, but meh, I'm a narcissist, so I'll take credit for it first . It's pretty powerful, and when you can pull off combos like that one (1 in 3 games or so) it's just astounding to watch.

Either way, I'm glad everyone enjoyed the duel - it was really amazing, and Cait is always a tough opponent. I'm really happy that I could inspire her to commit suicide. Hell, after seeing that Feedbomb chain I would have probably slit my wrists, too!

I hope our unorthodox Zaladar and Baduruu decks can bring some new variety to the current meta
    -Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BlanketEffect View Post
    I was going to post this deck to the forums after Worlds, as it is kind of a strange/unique construction, and I don't want improved versions popping up all over the place for that event. I don't expect it to be reverse engineered all that easily, though (but who knows, maybe someone can improve upon the design - I certainly hope so!) I'm really shocked that no one else has really made or popularized a Zaladar "Feedbomb" style deck like this one, but meh, I'm a narcissist, so I'll take credit for it first . It's pretty powerful, and when you can pull off combos like that one (1 in 3 games or so) it's just astounding to watch.

Either way, I'm glad everyone enjoyed the duel - it was really amazing, and Cait is always a tough opponent. I'm really happy that I could inspire her to commit suicide. Hell, after seeing that Feedbomb chain I would have probably slit my wrists, too!

I hope our unorthodox Zaladar and Baduruu decks can bring some new variety to the current meta
    My version is:

1 x Zaladar

2 x Keldor
    4 x Infernal Gargoyle
    4 x Brutalis
    3 x Death Mage Thaddeus
    (13 allies)

1 x Conversion
    1 x Soul Reaper
    3 x Transference
    4 x Mind Control
    4 x Feedback
    2 x Eternal Renewal
    1 x Acid Jet
    4 x Shadow Font
    4 x Bad Santa

4 x Bazaar
    1 x Sliver of Shadow

And of course the goal is to win though renewed Shadow Font ability spamming + MC for the most part.
    Shallow Era Channel and Blog
    Enhancing The Community, etc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincenzo749 View Post
    Very unorthodox zaladar and very myserious baduruu! Clash of kings! keeps me askin myself what are they gonna do next...then the feeback santa happens...almost fell of my seat!!! Did u guys do a rematch? This was really awesome!
    we did have a rematch but i screwed up very early on (it was late and i was tired ) and it wasnt nearly as good as this one. but we can play again anytime. i like this game... i was never really out of it till the very end. but damn... I HAD HIM... haha.

Quote Originally Posted by BlanketEffect View Post

what else was i supposed to do?... my deck was empty i told you over chat... nyah nyah, im not gonna let you kill me... haha. just one extra ally at any point... haha freakin stole my master smith... big meanie

and i hope we do inspire some really nifty decks as well i dont think either of us wanted to share these decks this soon, but that match was just so awesome
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You people have balls. If I were on the receiving of that onslaught from caitlyn0, I would likely have peed in my pants and quit on the spot, rather than stay to fight on. Guess that's what differentiates the pros from us noobs.

I just wonder: what exactly is the point of casting shadow font on turn 4, then using badurru's ability to bring in bettle bow, vs just casting it by itself? Considering how early Caitlyn activated its ability, that really only worked out to an extra 2 damage? Worth it? Won't it be better to bring in a slightly more expensive weapon like soul seeker?
    Last edited by abazigal; 04-14-2012 at 11:32 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Awesome game play by both players. It was very interesting to watch in deed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Always wanted to see feedback in action. Definitely cool, great job guys.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Keaven View Post
    My version is:

And of course the goal is to win though renewed Shadow Font ability spamming + MC for the most part.
    kinda heavy on those 1x cards... not sure what the point of 1 sliver of shadow or 1 conversion is. Especially the 1x conversion in a zaladar deck.
    Last edited by Junk Style; 04-15-2012 at 06:29 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    both these decks were really cool. Some cool ideas for both Zal and Badurra, going to make some decks

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by abazigal View Post
    You people have balls. If I were on the receiving of that onslaught from caitlyn0, I would likely have peed in my pants and quit on the spot, rather than stay to fight on. Guess that's what differentiates the pros from us noobs.

I just wonder: what exactly is the point of casting shadow font on turn 4, then using badurru's ability to bring in bettle bow, vs just casting it by itself? Considering how early Caitlyn activated its ability, that really only worked out to an extra 2 damage? Worth it? Won't it be better to bring in a slightly more expensive weapon like soul seeker?
    so i can drop 2 3/5 allies on turn 5. or a 3/5 and a 4/5 molten... take your pick
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won