Okay so here it is http://shadowera.gondorian.com/deck1....1se166.4se151

I know I know I have no allies, for some reason I like decks without allies, My first NO ALLY deck was a Wulven Darkclaw deck I was owning every player with him (BEFORE the 1.5 update.) after the update I trashed him he was useless without allies.

second no ally deck I use is Human Mage Nishaven I do really well with him his Shadow Ability makes a perfect no ally deck, but I have been playing him a while now and wanted to try hunter.

At first this Deck was doing great! went from rank 180+ to 203 really quick, but now all of a sudden I can't seem to win. I guess at first I was just really lucky nice deals and easy sacrifices but lately I can't seem to catch a break I played a game when down to my last 15 cards I only received 1 bow, and didn't even get a Master Smith card to call it back.

Couple games after that same thing happen except it was with my Rapid Fire card never coming up.

Most recently though has been driving me crazy because every single person I have been playing has a destroy item/weapon/armor card and this is what is getting to me now.

Now my rank has dropped down to 190, and it doesn't look very promising.

Thanks.