Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Client froze/ became non responsive during match

Match: Skyedyne vs Elmusico

During the middle of my turn, the program became nonresponsive. Program would not resume, and ended crashing on me. Logged back into game, but could no longer resume the match. Ended up losing because the client failed. Is there any help that could be done for this, or is something I just have to roll with?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    We're looking into performance issues with the computer client and Android client but if you want stability, the best one at the moment is the web version. It does not have wide-screen and such but it's the most reliable and rarely crashes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Grrr.... well, this is what i get for not using the web version then. Second time, and made me come back here just to see you had posted a response. >.< My bad. Anyways, thanks for the heads up then (and the suggestion!).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Playing on web,

1) each time i begain to play, first game loads very long
    2) first or second game freeze each time 100%
    3) each time promise myself to stop playing that game cause i am pissed of that freeze game and a need to wait up to 3 minutes while it will end. There was a day i loose 10-15 rating just beacause i didnt want to wait when this freeze sh** will end.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That sounds like some issue with your computer, if it takes very long to load the first game and the game freezes consistently by the second match.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    and what can i do with that?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i'm having the same problem, no matter web or pc platform it freeze frequently

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Dima Make sure your drivers are up to date. Close unused programs and services for more resources. Have an anti-virus program installed to prevent problems.

@redeemsoul Please describe the problem you're having because two people have reported "freezing" issues but they seem to really be two different problems with different symptoms. In order to resolve a problem we first need to properly identify it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    - At PC platform when the game start i think it has FPS drop, it hang about 1s every 3s then it increase constantly as the game go on, sudden boom! error box appear "fatal error in gc: too many heap section"
    - At web platform it dont have FPS drop as the PC but it completely freeze about the same time as the PC error box appear i think. It just froze there nothing appear afterward

Those problem don't happen much before but recently it occur quite often

Europe Regional (Winter 2012) Champion jacqui's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The crashing has been happening to me as well. Only started within the past week. I only play on pc/web browser. "During the middle of my turn, the program became nonresponsive" describes it. I'm not entirely sure it has to be during my turn either. But it's only the SE tab in firefox that stops responding. All other tabs work fine, internet is fine, chat programs all still work. I even formatted and installed a new HD and new operating system but it still occurs. It doesn't happen every game, but frequently enough to happen during tournaments to be annoying.