Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Malfarius View Post
    First of all I would like to thank everyone for the helpful advice and you input. Back when I used to play MtG bout 15 years ago I was a force to be reckoned with and won many local store and major city tournaments. Now though I feel like my gears are a little rusty and its harder to jump back on this bike.

As for my deck, I've deff been working and smoothing it out. I like moonstalker's capabilities that make him good early through late game. As for the Belladonna's, I used to like them but feel that they'be got horrible survivability and 4 resources just to draw a card is a waste. She might work better if Shadow Knight devoted himself to her but in this deck he's all about self for stalling. Also, if I'm not going to put as many Shadow Fonts in then that makes her survivability even less.

Deathbone is another one of those cards that I used to like but I feel like his ability take up too much of my resources that I could be spending on something else for the board control or early rush/pressure.

Big thanks to stevevai. Tons of good input. I've already smoothed my deck out similar to your advice but taking some of your words into cobsidetation, I might do some more testing and filtering.
    Haha no wonder your deck doesn't look like typical "new player" deck

btw why big thx to me? bobwei wrote everything here, i dont know how to play MS

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Jeah a nother MS player! If you have any further questions ore need tips please don't hesitate to ask, the MS community is eager to help
    A1's Cold Predator - A1: Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok, sorry Steve. Thanks Bob, lol.

Well, I have to admit, the deck us going good. With some of the changes I've nade, thanks to some advice, my moonstalker deck has gained a lot more versatility, utility, and survivability. I was trying for the deck to be more rush in the beginning part of the deck and then once I became a presence, to maintain that level of board control. That's why I kept the 4x pack wolf in there and gradually larger allies so this deck can keep up the speed and pressure early.

Any other thoughts out there if what might work and what is actually doing well out there in the field.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Larus is a great Moonstalker player. You can have a look at his deck for your thoughts~
    Shadow Era, ETC

Evolve Through Cooperation

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I reckon the hardest MS decks in 1.5 are allyless.

Imo swap Speedstrike and JD for 3 Plasma and 2 Oggy.