Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Shadow Era ~Call of the Crystals~ Complete Card List in PDF

I found myself getting really into this game. Sometimes its nice to be able to carry around the card list offline and check them on my IPAD. Plus current official site as well as multiple major Shadow Era site have out dated version of card information. So I made PDF version of the complete card list (version 1.5). I used bookmark function to allow easy jumping and provided some organization.

http://www.mediafire.com/?l3u2qnwg4p4524w

*Added 10 keywords at the end.

If this PDF file infringes copyright in anyway, please let me know. I will delete it immediately.
    Last edited by houshasen; 03-31-2012 at 01:56 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Excellent stuff! Thanks

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nicee. Pretty cool! Thanks
    A1 Vitality
    A1's Assassin

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow, how long did it take you to make this?

Yeah, we'll be updating the card page soon. And then once the images are updated I could spend some time to update our wiki over at wikia.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not too long. It takes much longer translating things for Japanese people. Not massive, but I am getting 100-200 constant hits daily on my Japanese Shadow Era blog. Many Japanese don't play games that are not in Japanese especially TCG. So I think its a good sign. There are hardcore TCG fans in Japan who likes Shadow Era, and I'm sure they are waiting for Japanese localized version.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That's pretty decent if you're getting that many daily hits. I know there's a whole bunch of Japanese forums and blogs on SE already so I'm a bit surprised another one popping up recently is getting consistent traffic.

I think the second largest non-English player base behind Chinese is Japanese so when we start launching the localized versions, Japanese should be one of the earlier ones.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks. Good stuff.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Andolt

Well most of the Japanese blogs are now in dormant state. Not because they are no longer playing but rather I believe they were just writing about Official update staff, and their play report.

As a former official Sony Eye of Judgment Blog site owner, I learned that key is to keep constant update whatever it is. So I do so by grabbing few interesting things from Forum.

But I myself is also surprised with the traffic as I didn't think total population of Japanese playing Shadow Era itself are less than that... But seeing such I am now putting more time into my Blog and start writing step by step tutorial with pictures and labels, individual card translation into Japanese etc.

I am by no means expert on Japanese language or any language in that sense, but if you ever become ready to do Japanese version I can send staff I have to those guys who would be responsible.

Now off to go back writing blog as I totally missed first expansion news!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I hope you realized it was an April Fool's joke.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I did soon after.... Thanks