Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    All emails have been sent out now. If you still have not received it and already checked your spam folder, feel free to pm me.

Sorry if the loading might be slow as the server is hammered by 300 people at the same time! I am ordering another game server tomorrow.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    All emails have been sent out now. If you still have not received it and already checked your spam folder, feel free to pm me.

Sorry if the loading might be slow as the server is hammered by 300 people at the same time! I am ordering another game server tomorrow.
    It's true! No sooner did he post this then my e-mail came through! CONFIRMED!
    Follow along with my Shadow Era Blog, where hopefully we'll be going through the Beta-Test together! Comments and observations welcome!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just got the email, its a shame that im at work and cant try this on my iphone

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Got the email, but when I use the password and username it supplied to log in, it says the web player is unauthorized.
    Take a look at my Shadow Era blog where I'll regularly post information, strategies, announcements, and even an interview or two!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Possible to get into the beta program on either OS X or the iPad? I'm the author of the Orions Strategy Guide at Pocket PC Mag.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Got the email, but when I use the password and username it supplied to log in, it says the web player is unauthorized.
    Can you close your browser and try again? I have tested it from PC and Mac, but on Mac Firefox it was acting strange and I had to close the browser after installing the Unity3d plugin...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I fixed it, I had to go back into the email and re open the link for it to start working.
    Take a look at my Shadow Era blog where I'll regularly post information, strategies, announcements, and even an interview or two!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    As I've already written, google Chrome isn't supported, or it may be just me. I also still get the Web Player is Unauthorized message on Safari

Edit: Nevermind, got it working on Safari!
    Last edited by Notthevictim; 08-02-2010 at 08:32 PM.
    -Notthevictim

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Notthevictim View Post
    As I've already written, google Chrome isn't supported, or it may be just me. I also still get the Web Player is Unauthorized message on Safari

Edit: Nevermind, got it working on Safari!
    I've been using Google Chrome on Mac OSX all week on 1.03, and it works perfectly.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think the unautherized player happens when you got to http://shadowera.com/beta without using www.