Close

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Was looking at the Legacy TCG site today, just to see if that game actualy ever got online....:

http://www.legacytcg.com

Website is totaly down. There is some strange advertising temporary website now. And the guy spended 15 years of his life on that... feel sorry for him.
    Member of E2E.

“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    “I want to know God's thoughts - the rest are mere details.”
    “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

- by Albert Einstein

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldazar View Post
    Was looking at the Legacy TCG site today, just to see if that game actualy ever got online....:

Website is totaly down. There is some strange advertising temporary website now. And the guy spended 15 years of his life on that... feel sorry for him.
    Don't feel too bad about it. I'm sure 14.5 of those years were just smoking weed and thinking about making a card game.
    Shallow Era Channel and Blog
    Enhancing The Community, etc.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Ouch!

I hear he had some great voice actors signed up. Hope they read this and head over to the Do You Have The Voice Of A Hero? thread.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Keaven View Post
    Don't feel too bad about it. I'm sure 14.5 of those years were just smoking weed and thinking about making a card game.
    lol...

looks you know these kind of people
    A1 Icebear: A1's Glacial Claws of Fury

A1 Evolution in Theory

check out SE Toolbox, deck building & analyzing & probability calculations all in one tool:
    video
    download

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

The site is still up from my side of things at least. The only real update of sorts that I saw was that the prices for the booster packs were dropped to 1 US dollar a piece.
    Kicker of puppies, slasher of babies, and primordial Elder Lich.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Peithoson View Post
    The site is still up from my side of things at least. The only real update of sorts that I saw was that the prices for the booster packs were dropped to 1 US dollar a piece.
    Looks like he payed the bill again.. site is up again here too. Still, don't give it 3 more months before it's gone... There are no update's anymore, even on the forum last posts is on may 2nd, that is nearly 2 months ago.
    Member of E2E.

“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    “I want to know God's thoughts - the rest are mere details.”
    “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

- by Albert Einstein

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh man, I feel sorry for him... it was his big project after all.