Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Tap to see abilities within a stack

I was just playing a game (iPad) in which the opposing Hero had both Rampage and Blood Frenzy. I'm still pretty new, and don't remember the cards all of the time (particularly when I'm too focused on my own troubles, and don't pay attention when the cards are cast... hypothetically speaking).

Would it be possible, when you tap on a Hero (or ally), to have it both enlarge and fan out the stack so you can see everything you're dealing with? Or perhaps when zoomed in, to be able to select a card within the stack to bring it forward?

I know I'll be remembering the details of these cards as I un-newb, but there will always be new cards and new newbs.
    "The race for quality has no finish line." -SPDIII

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, I'm playing for some time now and I like the idea to be able to see the cards attached to other cards.
    I'm sure it'll be implemented in a near future though...
    INSTINCTIVE GAMING

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi guys. I made this same suggestion a few says ago and got a response that was something to the effect of; the ability to review stacked cards is in the works and will be added in a future release. From others I Have gotten the impression that if not this update then he next one.
    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Good suggestion

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sign me up for this one. Not necessary now once you're familiar with each class, but when new cards are added, it will be very useful.
    BadKarma - Apathetic Carebear of A1 - Eating your rating since 1923
    Internet discussion 101: use facts, not opinions.
    Opinions are like assholes: everybody has one. That doesn't mean the Internet gives a shit about yours.
    Facts, on the other hand, are the same for everyone. This is why the Internet may listen to you once in a while if you use facts.